Chapter 17/ Revenge starts

*they both sat down*

Dad= My love, I was out of the country, as you know. We are refugees and we got separated on the ship. I tried to find you many times, I couldn't. But don worry, I'm here now!

Yn= Y-yeah,  well I missed you so much , let me get you something,  Maid! Bring us two cup of coffee

Dad= Well who's house is dear and why your living here let's go to my house,  we will stay there together , from now on you won't be alone !

Yn = Dad, I am not alone. I live with the love of my life, and I never feel lonely. Moreover, this house belongs to me, so-

Dad= Yn,  what love and what you mean by belongs to you ?

Yn= Ugh dad I'm married to Jeo-

Jungkook = She's married to Me, father in law! *I said with a smirk leaning against the door*

Yn pov
 As DaD  and I heard the voice, my dad saw where it was coming from and froze. I was really confused, so I called Jungkook to come and sit next to Dad.

Dad= No way in hell Yn, you're not fucking staying here at all. Come on, let's go! *grabs your hand*

Yn= Dad what's wrong! ?

Jungkook= , back off, uncle! You better keep your hands to yourself. I'm giving you one last chance. If I see you touching her hand when I finish counting to 3, you'll regret it. *puts hands I'm pocket and walk towards Yn's father*

Jungkook = 1

*Yn's dad was still holding his hand*

Jungkook = 2

*still holding *

Jungkook = 3 * Suddenly, Jungkook grabbed his gun and shot perfectly into his right hand, where he was grabbing Yn's hand, and started to laugh as his dad screamed.*

Yn= D-Dad *tear escaped from