chapter 14/Regrets

NEXT DAY
YN POV
I woke up a little  early, only to find no one next to me. Is he really messing with my feelings or am I just overthinking? Just as I was mulling over this, a knock on my door interrupted me. Without hesitation, I called out, "Come in!"

Guard1= Mam there are some boys who came to ask abt Mr jeon!? What should I say ?

Yn= Hey! Hold on a sec, ask them to chill in the guest room. I'll join them once I'm done changing. Also, feel free to leave. And, oh yeah, make sure to offer them anything they might need.

YN POV
As he left, I grabbed my phone and called Jungkook three times, but he didn't answer. I was getting really mad, feeling like I was about to explode. But I took a deep breath to calm myself down, then I went to change and headed to the guests.

Yn= Hm hi myself Yn , and how can I help you?

??= Who are you girl! Never seen you here ! Did jungkook again hired a girl for-

Yn= Hey, if you could just shut your dirty mouth for a sec and tell me why the hell you're here, wasting my freaking time.

??= Omoooo someone just got mad, well your anger is very cute! *smirks*

Yn= , wipe that damn dirty smirk off and tell me straight up what the fuck you want! And I swear, if it's some meaningless shit, then...

?? = Then what ! Oops sorry I'm scared, but your dad has sented me here to take care of you Miss Yn ! By the way myself Mark

Yn POV
I was sittin' with my leg crossed, feelin' a mix of anger and shock as he was talkin'. The dude already looked dirty, and now he's freakin Want to be my assistant. I gotta have a chat with Jungkook.

Yn= Well you got it wrong Mark! I'm Mrs Jeon!

YN POV
As I said, everyone threw their head down and bowed to me like I was a queen. Even Mark was so shocked, sweat and worry were clearly seen in his eyes and on his forehead. I felt so strong, but I had lots of questions in my head.

Yn= Welthen Mark, nice to meet you! I don't know if I should hire you or not! Let me have a chat with jung-

Mark= Separate yourself from him, as he is only seeking revenge. Please, Yn, he will kill you. He is a playboy who only cares about money. That's it. Separate yourself; you don't know he's dangerous-

Yn= I stood up in a huff and slapped him hard, fiercely declaring,
"That's it! Say one more word about him, and you're dead! Get lost before I lose my temper!"

Mark= Your going to regret it *lefts with his man *