Chapter 7

Yn= Oh God, where is Jungkook? I searched the whole house, but he is not here. He might be outside. rushes outside Jungkook!!! JUNGKOOK!

JK POV

I was sitting in my secret room, the place I used to go to when I was angry, to calm down through painting. Most of my paintings are of Yn, but she wasn't here. Is she okay? Maybe I should go and check.

JK= YN qhere are you ? Stop playing hide and seek,  come out and have something to eat ! *no response*

Jk= Maid where is Yn ? *concerned*

Maid= Hmm s-sir wpshe she went outside!

Jk= Ugh forgod sake , you should have told me before ! *runs outside *

YN POV

Yn= Ugh, seriously, where the heck is this coconut head? He's such a weirdo, like an alien or something. Ugh, I should've brought my phone. Oh well, I'm just gonna sit my tired self down on this bench. I've been wandering around like a crazy horse. * sits down* JUNGKOOOKAAAH, WHERE ARE YOUUUUUU, YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKER! How dare you run off after an argument? I swear, if I find you, I'll personally kill you with my bare hands. Ugh, where the hell could he be?

JK POV

Is is taht ny Yn yes yes , I found her *Goes close to her but stops agpfter hearing her what she says*

Jk= Mrs Jeon Yn ! *shouts*

Yn flinched