chapter 26 / Warning for sensitive

JK POV
* After refreshing, I saw Yn sleeping peacefully. I kissed her forehead, and then her eyes. I was just about to leave when I heard her whispering "dad" in her sleep. I realized that I had made a mistake by taking her dad away from her. "I really did wrong, but at the same time, if I had let you go, you would be living in a mess, love," I said while kissing her hands twice.*

Jk=Maid stay with her!  If she wakes immediately call us! *Goes downstairs*

Mina= Here have rameons  *gives a sweet smile* Don't worry she"ll be fine! She just need to recover *caresses his hair like a child*

Jk=*giggles* You sometime act like my mother!  *smiles*

Mina= Obviously I'm your sister I should care for my brother,  after I have only you *munch the rameons*

Maid1 = Master,  Yn waked up,  she just went to take a bath!  *bows*

Mina= She waked up *a bright smile appeared on jks face* I'll check on her !

Jk=Let's go both *Whispers*

Mina = We should go both!  Let's go *grabs his hand* Don't worry jungkook!  *nods head* Let's go!  Please maid can you bring a bowl of soup in the room! 

Maid1= Yes mam!  *Goes in the kitchen*

MEANWHILE MINA AND JUNGKOOK WHERE SITTING ON THE COUCH WAITING FOR YN

YN POV
 After finishing my shower, I emerged despite the pounding headache, desperately needing the rejuvenation. My eyes were swollen and misty, but as I walked out clutching a towel, I unexpectedly encountered Mina and Jungkook. Startled, the towel slipped from my grasp as I instinctively took a step back, mind reeling from the events that had transpired mere moments before.

Yn= What are you doing here leave my room Jungkook!  *cold tone*

Jk= Yn listen-

Yn= Why should I believe you? All I hear are a bunch of lame excuses and lies! *I angrily gesture with my hands, clenched tightly* You destroyed everything that mattered to me! My happiness, and that person who meant the world to me. *I grab your collar aggressively*

Jk= Yn listen to m- *I said while holding her hand gently form my collar*

Yn= What am I supposed to listen to? There's nothing left for me to hear from you *tears flowing from my eyes* I trusted you, I pleaded with you so many times not to shoot him, not to hurt him. If he did something wrong, you should have forgiven him! I begged you!

* I cried while putting my face into his chest and hugged him tightly. Why? He made me hate him so much*

Jungkook = I'm sorry. *Pats your back gently.* I'm really sorry. I was filled with anger and revenge. I never meant to hurt you, not you!

Yn= *Clutching my face tightly, my heart shattered into a million pieces.* You...you've lost me. The one person I believed in, the one I trusted above all others. All the pain and betrayal I've endured in the past suddenly pales in comparison to this moment. *My tears cascade down my cheeks as I struggle to comprehend how my faith in you could have been so misplaced*

I've faced countless disappointments and heartaches throughout my life, but somehow I never imagined you would be the one to inflict this pain upon me. *Resting my trembling forehead against yours, the weight of our broken connection hangs heavy in the air.* You were supposed to be my safe haven, the refuge from a world of hurt. But now, all that remains is a deep ache within my soul.

Every smile, every laugh, every shared moment we had now feels tainted by this profound sense of betrayal. The trust I placed in you lies shattered at our feet, leaving behind nothing but an ocean of tears and unanswered questions. How could you abandon me when I needed you the most? How could you become yet another person to cause me harm?

The wounds inflicted by loved ones cut deeper than any other, leaving scars that take years to heal. Through the pain, I find myself questioning whether I will ever be able to trust again.

Jk= Yn, I never intended to lose you, it was never my intention. I would do anything and everything, but I cannot bear the thought of being apart from you. I promise you, I would rather die than live without your trust. (Trembling, almost breathless) You are like oxygen to me, and if you leave, I fear I will suffocate and perish. Please find it in your heart to forgive me.

Yn= I don't have a heart in me anymore,  I don't feel anything anymore!  I only feel hatred towards you;  P-please g-give ne divorce! * Her voice almost cracked up as Mina put her hand on her mouth with teary eyes, and she saw Jungkook almost falling.*

Mina= "Please, don't do it!" I pleaded, vigorously shaking my head. "He will die without you. I've seen him; he's never been afraid of anything except losing you!"

Yn= He has y- *whispers while wipes tears*

Mina= No, No,  I just acted as her girlfriend,  I'm his sister,  but believe ge will die if he lives withouth you,  Yn! 

Jk= It's fine!  I'll divorce you , if you want this then fine!  *I said with my trembling voice* I will,  o hope you can wait for tomorrow have a good night!  Let's go mina 

Mina = But broth-

Jk= I said leave!  *vold tone yet cracky*

AUTHOR POV
 Mina left, leaving only Jk and Yn behind. They both looked at each other with teary eyes. However, Jungkook also left shortly after, standing outside as Yn locked the door. She backed away from the door, sitting down and crying, and Jungkook did the same. He knelt on his knees and cried all night by the same door.

THIS MADE NE CRY GUYS 😢😢😢😢😢