Chapter 13/Secrets

I was getting ready as jungkook told me there's a party and suddnely my phone rang,  withouth wasting my time I picked it up,  of course either was my hubby

Yn= Yes jungkook,  when are you coming we might get late! 

Jk= Yn, sorry but I can't make it. I'm currently in a meeting and it seems I won't be able to come home for the next two days. Take care!

Yn= Wth jungkook,  What meeting IS SUNDAY,  your lying-  *suddnely I heard a girls voice! From his side of his phone!*

Yn= Jungkook who us she,  who is with you hello *he hanged up*

Yn POV
 What the hell? He's in a meeting on a damn Sunday, and he won't be coming home for the next two days. Wow, if I catch Mr. Jeon doing a bunch of things wrong, I'm gonna sue his ass!

Yn= GUARDS! GUARDS! *as I shouted  guards name everyone run into a line mixed of confusion on their face when I asked*
"Track me Jungkook's location" (no response)
"Did I say something weird or you are all deaf go"

I siad while sitting on the sofa keep thinking negative thought abt that voice that I just heard

JK POV
 As I hung up the call I saw mina hugging me like a koala from back I chuckled while asking

Jk= did you ate something? *she says no* Aish my baby why , let's go eat together!

Mina= Cause I was planning to eat with you! By the way who were you talking,  surely your not in a meeting so why did you lie?... *eats rameons*

Jk= No need to know mina Don't be a spy,  JUST act like my sister not my mother!

Mina= Excuse me! So, what am I supposed to do then? I have to search for a girl for you. I want to attend your wedding, you know? I have to handle everything because your big brain won't. *laughs while seeing you make an angry pout*

Jk= Don't laugh at my brain and about the gir-

Mina= Well jungkook,  how many years I have to stay alone here!!!!! Just bcz your A MAFIA  that doesn't mean they are there to hunt me!   I want to live with you as well I just can-

Jk= Shhhh someone might hear us you dumbo!  Soon I'll move you to Paris!

Mina= Not a chance!  I'M STAYING HERE LIVING WITH YOU UNDERSTAND!

*mina gets her wheelchair by maids help and went to her room in anger leaving her food there*

Jk= This girl is so stubborn !

AUTHOR NOTE! 
 So, Jungkook is a mafia. Yes, you heard it right He has a sister named Mina. She's probably not his biological sister, but he adopted her when she got caught up in a fight between Jungkook and his enemy. He decided to take care of her. Jungkook's parents died because they were murdered by his enemy, who happens to be YN's dad. As a result, he became a professor in YN's college or university and intends to make her marry to him  to seek revenge. However, what if he's actually falling for her?