Chapter 5

Yn = Yo, you goddamn motherfuacker! How the hell could you do this? Do you* even realize the shit you've caused, you bunch of fuck-ups? I fucking hate all of you! fake cries* Because of you, I got embarrassedy in front of that person! suddenly, the anger consumes me 😑

Asa= Calm gurl,  your out of your mind or what! ? We are just making you close together!  *anger tone but calm *

Yn= Are you kidding me ? Trying to make me closer to that cold - hearted man? Seriously,  why don't you remember it's a force marriage and I my mean we don't like to be that close to each other !!!! *as I said that I went to toilet to change my clothes abd went to test hall*

IN EXAM HALL

YN POV

Oh man, Yn, why can't you just study? Why are you so lazy? If he finds out I didn't write any answers on this sheet, he'll totally chew me out. I'm screwed, man. I might as well come up with some excuse like, I don't know, my kidney hurts or my heart isn't working right. Actually, maybe I should say I have cancer in my hips. Wait, can you even get cancer in your hips? Ugh, never mind, Yn, this isn't the time for jokes. God, I'm freaking out.

AFTER EXAM HALL

Asa and eysha = How was your test !?

Yn=  ehem , m-Mmy hmm g-good,  hmm what abt you ??

Asa = Why are you freaking out , you even have sweat huh ?

Yn = Ahm no no its  just too warm let's go,  it's going to be home time soon right 😊😑

Asa = Hmm fine bye

AT HOME

I straightly went to my room,  withouth even looking at jungkook who was working in the sofa

MY ROOM
Yn POV
Ah, it's no biggie Yn. Let's just take a cold shower, it's just a stupid physics test. Plus, he knows how much I despise it. If he dares to yell at you, just give it right back to him. Hmm, maybe you should run and seek refuge with your mom. Oh, screw it, I'm gonna find a way to escape to another house. But damn, what if I end up getting kidnapped? Ugh, God. Well, I guess we'll find out what happens next.

JK POV

What is wrong with her? She looks scared. Is she alright? I should make her something.

Jk= Yn the food is ready COME and eat before it gets cold ! *shouts form downstairs*

Yn= Yeah just just coming! !!! *screams while wearing clothes*

AFTER SOMETIME

Sits on the table while silently eating the kimchi

Jk=Hmm Yn how was your test *looks at you deeply*

Yn chocked on her food while he handed her water

Yn= Hmmm hmmm FINE , IT'S ENOUGH I ACTUALLY FAILED THE TEST! !!! I CAN'T LIE ANYMORE 😑