chapter 23

Yn= JUNGKOOK LISTEN,  PLEASE OPEN THE DOOR *I have been banging on the door for the past 2 hours. My throat is dry, and I might faint at any moment from exerting myself for 2 hours until someone finally opened the door. To my surprise, it was Jungkook who appeared before me.*

Jk= Yn-

* As Jungkook opened the door, I bolted outside and made my way to the toilet, locking myself inside. Fear overwhelmed me as it seemed to consume the entire house. I felt incredibly trapped, like a bird without a cage. Part of me longed to escape, while another part wanted to explore the mysterious secret room.*

Jk= Yn stop , Yn open the door,  I won't do anything,  Yn open!!! *I knocked on the door only to find her sobs all over the house*

SOMETIME LATER

Mina= Yn open the door,  it's me Mina! *gently knockes*, Yn your just like my little sister,  please , open the door *no response* Yn.!!! Yn!!! , MAID CALL JUNGKOOK HURRY UP!

Maid = Yes mam!

Jungkook= What happened *breathes heavily*

Mina= It's been 5 hrs she's inside,  break the door,  she isn't replying to anything wgat I'm saying,  something is wrong!

Jungkook= What!!  *breaks the door*

Meanwhile Yn

Yn pov  I escaped through the window of the toilet, but I think I did something wrong

Yn pov
 I escaped through the window of the toilet, but I think I did something wrong. It's raining heavily, and it's already 12 o'clock. I didn't even take my phone, and my hands are bleeding! It's really cold, so I am sitting on the bus stop waiting area, drenched in rain.

Meanwhile Jungkook pov
Where is she!  It's raining heavily,  she will be sick any moment!  Lord.

Mina= Jungkook, dude, go see where she's at with your guards ASAP! It ain't safe right now. Hurry up, man, if anything goes wrong, I swear I'm gonna come for you!

Jungkook = GUARDS NOW,  SEARCH YN EVERYWHERE OF THE CORNER 9F EARTH I WANT HER SAVE!