chapter 19/Worse

YN POV
 I woke up in the middle of the night with MAIDS around me, concerned about me. As I saw them, I felt embarrassed and disgusted. I didn't know why, but one of the old midwives hugged me tightly, which made me cry again.

Yn= He totally betrayed me, like he actually said he loved me and then he freaking betrays me! I can't stand him, honestly! And I hate myself for loving him so damn much. Like, seriously, what did I even do to deserve this? I did absolutely nothing. Why do I keep getting hurt every single time I fall in love? *cries harder while hugging tight*

Old maid= Listen, no, my child, don't say that. *Pats your back gently*. God has plans. Please stop crying, please. Your health will worsen, my child.

Author POV
 Yn stopped crying, and all that could be heard were her soft sobs. Everyone decided to have her stay on the couch and brought her water and food.

Yn pov
I started to shiver in cold,  I was still broken , I didn't know what just happened with me,  My dad,  Revenge, Whore, What was I for him only a toy! ?
I started to eat fastly cause I was really hungry until I heard a voice!  Which made everyone flinch except me!

Jk= What the actual hell is happening here?! Didn't I explicitly tell you morons not to give a damn about her and yet you idiots still managed to defy my orders! Or was I not freaking clear enough with my damn command???.... WORDS!

Old lady= Son,  please, we are sorry next time we will not  disobey you !

Yn= Disobeying a bitch ! Who gets off on messing with girls' emotions! Who sees them as mere playthings! Yeah, that's all you got, huh Mr. Jeon Jungkook? What a sorry excuse for a man you are! Even your own damn mother would be ashamed of you, she didn't raise you to become a womanizer! *angry tone*

Jk= Wow, you sure like to spew nonsense from your piehole! Nice, I'm loving that snappy attitude you've got. But let's see how long it lasts because guess what, the guards are sticking you in the basement! That's gonna be your new home, and don't you forget, you're nothing but a slave! So you better start obeying or else things could get a whole lot worse *laughs evilly*