Chapter 25

Mina= J-Jungkook what's all this! ?  Why there ar- * What I saw made me step back. Yn was unconscious, and Jungkook had her in his arms, looking extremely worried. Additionally, I noticed Yn's dad lying lifeless on the ground. Jungkook, who was struggling with his shoulder, called me to help him bring a car.*

Mina = Yes I'll bring it now

Jk pov
 As I held her in my arms, I gently wiped the blood from her lips. I felt hopeless in front of her Why?.  Should I  Not be happy that I had killed my parents' killer? What was making me feel so guilty? Was it simply because she had begged me not to kill him?
 As I was thinking about all this, the car came in front of me. So, I made Yn sit with Mina, and I sat in the front seat. Then, I dialed my personal doctor's number.

??= Yes , Jungkook you okay?
Jk= Yeah Lisa I'm fine just come home in 10 minutes,  I really need you please *i said while not trying to move my shoulder*
Lisa= I'm coming is everything fine? , I'll come now!  *hangs up*

Mina= Jungkook, her head is bleeding! Please ask the driver to speed up!

Jk= *sighs* Here get this handkerchief and presses it to the area where it's bleeding. We are just close to home," *he says, looking down and feeling guilty. I can really understand once he was that man who wasn't afraid of anything, but people feared him. So why can I see fear in his eyes? Is he afraid of losing her?*

AT HOME

Mina helped jungkook to lay Yn down on the bed and waited for Lisa to come! 
THE ROOM!

Mina helped jungkook to lay Yn down on the bed and waited for Lisa to come!  THE ROOM!

Lisa= Jungkook go out,  mina you stay with me!  And get her clothes first,  hmm

AFTER SOMETIME

 *Lisa came out from the room, leaving Yn and Mina inside, feeling a mixture of sadness and anger.*

Jk= I-I she fine? Any problems!?

Lisa= Jungkook, what have you done to that pure soul? She wasn't like that at all. All I can see now is fear in her and a sense of hatred. What have you done? She used to be a joyful young girl. You broke her in a minute. The girl who was kind to children with cancer. Do you not have any shame left in you? She's shattered. YOU MUST HEAL HER.

Jk= I-I w-

Lisa= Listen carefully, what I will say is: "Don't be like a bandage to her, because after healing, they get thrown away." Please, I will only say this if she is comfortable with you then  Stay with her if she's not  please don't be near her. She might experience panic attacks. I have written a prescription for some medicine, please go and get them. I'll take my leave.

Jk= Y-yeah thanks * Lisa left, and I went inside the room, where I saw Mina caressing Yn's hair. I couldn't control myself anymore, so I let everything out. I was crying until Mina came to me and hugged me tightly. I hugged her back, feeling disgusted with myself for being so foolish as to seek revenge and forgetting about the people I was hurting.*

Mina= Shhhh everything already happened you can't change anything jungkook,  please stop crying! Otherwise you'll make her wake-

Jk= I'm too bad ,  have acted foolishly seeking revenge *hiccups*  and failed to realize the consequences of my actions. I am capable of destroying my entire world for her, but witnessing her suffering has made me realize the *hiccups*  extent of my heartlessness. I believe I should be dead by now, *hiccups* especially after I killed her father right in front of her. How could I have allowed myself to become so merciless? Why did I do this?

Mina = That's what I  should ask you! Why did you do this *sighs*  don't worry I'm pretty sure she will understand you hmm! Go and refresh I'll ask maid to heat food up! 

*Jungkook just nodded and left to toilet to get refreshen  up*