Chapter 12 / Secrets

NEXT DAY

YN POV
 I woke up and saw myself in Jungkook's arms. I snuggled even closer into his neck as his grip tightened. I was feeling happy now, at least we could live like a couple. Suddenly, he spoke.

Jk=Yn , be ready at 7 ocklock 😊

Yn= Ehm why , are we going somewhere?

Jk= Yes, we are going to my friend's birthday party, dear. *Hugs you tightly while giving you kisses all over your shoulder.*

Yn= Yn giggled and said, "Fine, at least let me stand up. I have to make breakfast." *Yn went to the toilet and then went downstairs after completing their routine.*

AFTER SOMETIME

YN POV

 I was preparing those beautiful sandwiches, and Jungkook was sitting in his seat. His phone kept ringing nonstop, not a single second of silence. I finally asked,

Yn="Who it, Jungkook? It might be an urgent call. Answer it."  *I said this while concentrating on cooking*.

Jk= No no,  it's fine it's wrong number *Close the WiFi*

Yn= Hmm, here you go: *As I was done  serving, I was about to go and sit on my seat, but he pulled me into his lap. For a second, I froze, but then I started to feed him and myself.*

Jk= Hmm, it's more enjoyable when you feed me, and be ready at 7. Goodbye, my love. *kisses her cheeks and leaves*

Yn= Bye *Goes out for shopping*

Meanwhile Jungkook

Jk= You have been repeatedly calling , me. Dear Is everything alright? What happened? You are sweating. Come and sit here! *makes a girl im her 20s sit*

??= Jungkook, you know I really need you this time. Where were you? Were you busy? I can't stay home alone. I feel anxious, which is why I'm sweating. You know, when I miss you, I feel like I could die at any moment. Please stay with me *hugs him tightly*.

Jk= It's fine, my love. I'm here now, so there's no need for you to feel anxious, right? You don't have to worry. I'm here to comfort you. Sleep tight, and I'll hugs you back tightly.

AUTHOR NOTE
wth is jungkook doing what ya think guys ?