Chapter 24/ 😭😳😣

Yn pov
 I was sitting at the bus stop when I noticed a lady engrossed in her phone. Feeling the need to call my dad, I politely approached her and asked if I could borrow her phone.

Yn= Hi miss, will you please allow me to use your phone  cause I forgot my phone at home,  and I really need to call my dad! 

jisoo= Yeah sure call me jisoo,  here *gives her the phone*

YN POV
I gently took it and started to dial my dad's number! 

ON CALL
Yn= Dad!! Dad can you hear me !

Dad=YES love I can, what happened *tells everyone to stay silent*

*Tells him everything that you escaped*

Dad= Where are you right now  *smirks*

Yn= At this bus stop,  please come hurrily,  I'm really scared

Dad= I am coming stay there! *hangs up* Son tell rahul  taht today ge will get his prize,  *smirks*

Son= Dad she is ur daughter and-

Dad= She was *smirking and leaves*

Meanwhile Yn
The girl named jisoo left and now it was all silent I was waiting for dad until I heard someone shouting Yn!  Oh god they are so close to me,  where are u dad!

Jk= YN! YN!

guards =MAM! *points towards the bus stop*  SIR I FOUND HER,  SIR I FOUND-

JK POV
  As he said he found her, I ran to that side and saw Yn standing up, and starting to run, so I ran behind her shouting, "Yn, stop!"

Yn pov
 *Oh shit, I looked at him as he was coming towards me. No, Yn, run! Run from here before you get stuck again in that hell!" So, I started to run as fast as I could until a car stopped in front of me, causing me to fall because of the strong lights. And from the other side, Jungkook and his men. I'm stuck, God*

Yn= D-Dad *a smile appeared on my face* Dad,  thank god,  it's you!  *I said as he came out from the car*

Dad= Yn my love *comes towards you*

Jk= STAY AWAY! I SWEAR KANG IF YOU DARE TO STEP NEAR MY WIFE,  I'LL SHOOT YOU! MARK MY WORDS!  *I said while taking out my gun*

Dad= Oh really Mr jeon jungkook,  guess what my man's are enough to kill you, I'll take your precious wife with me and- You know *smirks*

JK POV 
 I felt anger overwhelming me. I was unable to think clearly, consumed by desire to kill the man in front of me.

Jk= Well I must say father in law,  you called your own death today!!! *I said, while gritting my teeth and opening my collar, but putting my shirt sleeves up.*

Yn= N- no,  god please,  please I beg you both, don't fight,  let's go dad,  we should go away from here *I grabbed his arm but he pushed me away into his man's*

Dad= No Yn,  let's show him who is the boss here!  IT WILL BE FUN! You just watch the show *he said while placing a finer on my lips*

AUTHOR POV
 Let me tell you a little bit about Yn's dad. He is not her biological dad; he is her stepdad. He killed her biological dad to secure his position. Yn's biological dad had left her numerous properties that she owns, but she is unaware of them. Yn's stepdad had a severe addiction to drugs and alcohol. One day, when jk was only 12, he horrifically raped Jk's mother and sister in front of him. It's an incredibly heartbreaking story.😣 However, the challenge lies in how we can reveal this information to Yn, as she has an infatuation with her stepdad. Let's brainstorm some strategies.

Yn= Dad please,  Jungkook please I beg you all,  I beg you don't do anything to each other!  DAD COME BACK I DON'T WANT TO LOOSE YOU 😣! 

Yn pov
 As I struggled to get away from my dad's men, one of Jungkook's men shot him in the head. I was shocked for a second, unable to process anything, when I felt liquid on my nose. My nose was bleeding, and as my eyes turned up to Jungkook, I noticed that his shoulder had been shot by my dad. I hurriedly ran up to him but was pushed away by my dad.

Dad= Yn please,  don't step in this fight,  your precious to me,  don't come to anyone! 

Jk pov
 As he spoke, I forcibly propelled her dad into the wall with a series of punches to his face. Despite falling down, he mustered the courage to stand up. Everyone else lay lifeless except for him and me. Amidst the escalating sobs and cries of Yn, I could hear her whispered pleas for me to cease. Just as I was about to turn and face her, his dad seized a gun and pointed it at her and me.

Dad= WHO WILL SAVE YOU FROM ME NOW! *he pointed the gun toward jungkook,  laughing darkly*

Jk= W-We can t-talk , don't shoot *I said while coming towards him* 

Dad = Let me tell you something,  it was really fun raping your mother and sister infront of everyone, *I said whispering in his ears* Aghhhhh the anger your having now,  love it and that's how Yn will end up - *chuckles*

JK POV
AS he said Yn I lost it I hurrily took the gun abd shot him on the spot

Jk=Jerk! *I said while wiping the blood from my cheeck*

Yn= D-Dad *runs to his lifeless body* D-Dad wake up!  *moves his body* Dad , dad,  look I'm here,  let's go,  dad please,  *cries* Dad look, you can't leave me alone ! YOU SAID YOU WILL TAKE CARE OF ME HUH! Dad *moves him* I-
(*FAINTS*)

I know it was a bit dramatic hmmm whatever enjoy