Chapter 15/ Back

After Mark left, I plopped down on the couch and started ruffling my hair, feeling so damn frustrated. Who the fuck talks about someone like that, especially when they're a genuinely kind person? So many questions were swirling in my head, like what kind of revenge is he trying to get or telling me about? Oh God, I definitely need to take a cold shower.

Yn= Maid get me a cold drink on my room!  *left*

On OTHER HAND
 Jungkook was in the company of Mina, with whom he was watching movies. However, his personal secret assistant, Jack, informed him discreetly about the events unfolding in the house, unbeknownst to Jungkook.

Jk= I'm coming * I cut the call and looked at Mina who was looking at me already* Mina I have to go I'll come back okay *kisses her forehead* Take care

Mina= Ugh fine,  go ad yeah I will not a child anymore *looks at film again*

IN THE CAR
ON THE CALL

Jk= Listen Jack have Mark told something to Yn or-

Mark= No sir I haven't heard him saying anything about you and yeah Miss Yn,  is trying to go outside,  what shall I do !?

Jk= Keep her there ! I'm coming,  don't let her go anywhere *worried*

AT HOUSE

Jk= Yn! Yn, where are you!? *comes into the house, searching for you everywhere until he notices a room*
*peeks inside*

Jk pov .
 Aww, my baby girl's trying to listen and dance to the music! She looks so beautiful when she does that. Whenever I see her, my heart beats so fast, and that's what I hate the most.

Yn pov
 As I was dancing, I felt someone staring at me. I opened my eyes and saw Jungkook leaning in the doorway, biting his lip. But that didn't affect me as I ran and jumped on him, hugging him tight.

Yn= You came!  Oh my,  Mr jeon Jungkook, Do you even know what happened when you weren't here! 

Jk= Yes baby I do know  *kisses your forehead* Are u okay  did something happen to you????

YN= I am a king's daughter. What should have happened to me? My dad teaches Mr  well how to be strong, so don't worry.

Jk= Oh, your dad? And now he's gonna be the one causing you so much pain, baby...*smirks*

Yn= Huh? What do you mean ? *confused*

Jk= you'll understand by tomorrow!  BY the way you ate ??? *kisses you cheek*