Season 2, Chap 3

at jks parents home !

We both knocked on the door at the  same time while jungkook was holding leo in his arms ! These both have a strong bond , like father and son , I think leo is gonna be the next mafia ! Idk why but I feel something weird , but I shrugged it off when leah opened the door.

Leah= Oh my!!!!  jungkook *hugs him tight* Oh! we didn't see each other for so long !!

Jk= Hehe yeah! *akward laugh*

Yn= WHAT HEHE YEAH! Leah he was actually really happy withouth you ! Didn't you told me jungkook in the car?  *glares and hugs leah while smirking*

Jk's mom= Who is it leah !? J-Jungkook *tears up* my son *hugs him tight* You came! Love I,  do you even know how hard was for me to live withouth you!  I thought i- I lost you *kisses him all over his face* & how dare you ! *smacks his head gently*

Jk= M-mum!  I'm sorry!  Forgive me *hugs her tight* if I wouldn't have left , Mr WANG would have killed you too ! *kisses her forehead* but now I'm back stronger !  I wouldn't even let anyone touch you !

Yn pov
As he said , did I just heard it right!  Y-yn what did you do?  Y-you saved a k-kiler!  Your joking me , I should tell jungkook ! Abt  D-Dad- suddenly I came back from my thoughts when his mom hugged me !

Mrs Jeon asked  Yn, "What are you thinking about? How are you? You have grown, and look at Leo, aww, my baby!" Yn looked at Jungkook and smiled.

Leo said cutely while smiling, "Gramma, I will live with you from now on. We will play a lot."

Jungkook's mom exclaimed, "Why is everyone waiting outside? Let's go inside!" She then led us to the living room area.

She added, "Laila, daughter, go and prepare something for our guests!"

Yn asked, "When did Laila come back from Paris?"

Mrs Jeon = She came back last w- *she got cut off by Mr jeon , her husband*

Mr jeon= Well last week miss yn ! *he said in his usual cold tone and sat down near his wife*

Yn= *it was a bit akward for me but I laughed and spoke* Dad how ar-

Mr jeon= Don't dare to call me dad ! After what your dad Has done!  Mr WANG ! I cannot accept you as my daughter in law *he said while puffing his expensive ciarrete and spoke again* Do not even think that you'll be staying here  , you are NOT  a part of our family , you better understand! 

Yn= Dad I und-

Mr jeon = DO NOT FUCKING CALL ME DAD I SAID !! *he shouted which made Yn flinch*

Jk= Leo go with Laila outside ! In the garden go and play love *he said calmly but angry tone leo went with Laila and he looked at his dad oh shit no ! I don't want to be  the reason him fighting with his dad  so I spoke*

Yn= Sorry Mr jeon I won't call you dad ag-

Jk= Why can she not call you father huh! What is the problem ! Smetime I think your the problem!  Like just shut it ! You talkin about her dad when you know abt yourself very well!

Mr jeon = JUNGKOOK ! Your goinhg to argue with me bcz of that useless shit!

Jk= She isn't shit *dark glare tone, and grabbed Yn by her waist pulling her closer and kissed her on lips infront of everyone* SHE. IS . MY . LADY. MY. WOMAN. DARE . ANYONE . DISRESPECTING. HER. THEN. I . WON'T. SHOW. ANY. MERCY. Mark my word everyone *he said those last line loud enough and left outside while dragging Yn as well*

Yn= Jungkook what have you done ! Your dad is right ! I'm useless! you shouldn't have misbehaved with him , are you  even listening ??? *I said while turning him around*

Jk=Shut up Yn!  I'm not in a mood ! Your my first priority that's it!  Keep that in head I'm going out for some work ! Take care of leo and yourself *kissed her forehead and left*

Yn= Jungkook wai-! Oh god how am I ment to tell him abt dad !no god do help me *said while looking in the sky and went to leo in the garden*

Laila= Hmm Mrs Jeon right ! Please do not mind what dad just said he is a b-

Yn= he is right he should be angry , it's just he do has the right to be angry after what my dad has done with him *sighs while picks leo * thanks for taking care of leo ! It's his sleep time now *smiles*

Leo= M-mummy no sleep  pleawse?

Laila = he's a good boy with bad habits *giggles* Just like jungkook.

Yn= Thanks ! *smiles and leaves* see your noona love you! So never misbehave with them !

TIME SKIP

Jk pov
I came inside the mansion and saw nyn wasn't here and Laila then gestured me she is in my or our room ! I went inside and saw leo sleeping and she looking outside the window!  I could see fear clearly on her face but why did something happened!

Jk= Yn ! What happened *back hugs while rest his head on your shoulder* did dad saye-

Yn= Jungkook *sighs and turns around* I have to tell you something *looks into his eyes*

Jk= Hmm go on say ! What happened!  *looks into her eyes bang serious*

Yn= please. Do not b-be angry ! I- I beg you!

Jk= *dark tone* Yn what is the matter say it love *calm but dark*

Yn= You know dad ! My dad ! Mr WANG i-is..

Jk= Is what Yn!! What Mr WANG , for my point of view he died he Is no more so what Mr WANG!

Yn= *gulps* Dad IS ALIVE!......

Jk= *laughs* stop joking Yn!  Do you even know what your saying !

Yn= Jungkook take it serious!  I saved him on the day gesturing taehyung ! T-to s-save him,  and -h-he D-Did ! Right now dad is in P-paris  and- *slap*

Jk= MRS JEON! DO YOU FUCKING KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE DONE ! *slaps* DO YOU WANNA RUIN MY LIFE AGAIN ! *slaps and she falls down*...