Chapter 22/Mistakes

What are u doing in my room!!

Yn= Can't u see sir!  I was cleaning Our my  mean Your room! It was very dirty do I to-

??= Jungkook,  my baby *hugs him from back*

Jk= Oh Mina , my love , come sit! Well Yn hwre are my cigarette packs! 

Yn= Those ain't good for your health. So I tossed all of those packs in the trash, and come on, you were drinking way too much alcohol. Have you lost your mind or something? Are you dealing with depression that made you start doing all this? I never thought a CEO would...

Mina= Wth jungkook form when your A CEO? And cigarettes! ?

MINA POV
 As I asked him, he stopped me by glaring, indicating that he didn't want to share anything. So, I shut my mouth and turned my attention to the girl beside me, who appeared to be a maid. I must say, she is quite pretty 😊.

Jk= Yn,  next time Take permission and come to my room!  So firstly get out and prepare dinner!

Yn= Yeah sure,  why not giving these couple some privacy!  * "I said, glaring into Jungkook's eyes, and I left, closing the door firmly, causing me to flinch as well.*

Mina= Oppa what's going on? What couple?  What privacy! ?

Jk= Listen I want you to be my fake gf only infront 9f her!  I'll tell you why

Jk pov
 I told her everything about Yn's dad and my relationship with Yn. I only wanted to make her dad suffer because of what he had done! As for my, I won't forgive him at all.

Mina= Woah but she looks very nice,  why would u do that man! *grab your one ear and twists hard*

Jk= Whaaaaa stop!!!!

Mina= Listen I'm your sister,  I'll act as ur gf ONLY INFRONT OF HER !

Jk= Yeah fine!  Now go and refresh!

AFTER SOMETIME LATER

MINA OUTFIT

JK OUTFIT

MEANWHILE YN POV  What the fuck, how the hell does he bring his girlfriend in front of me? And with a suitcase too? I fucking hate him so much, I won't forgive you for that

MEANWHILE YN POV
 What the fuck, how the hell does he bring his girlfriend in front of me? And with a suitcase too? I fucking hate him so much, I won't forgive you for that. *takes a spoon and swings it in the air pretending to hit him* I won't leave until I kill you, Mr. Jeon. Huh, oh, he loves soup? Why not add double the spice? *smirks*

Yn= FOOD IS READ- * As soon as I laid eyes on them on the stairs, I felt a burning jealousy. It sucks that he only loved me for revenge, so I shouldn't even care. But seeing her hand in his, ugh, it's just too much to handle, god!*

*them both on the stairs *

Mina= Jungkook I don't feel like this is good!  She might be hurting,  this is too weird! 

Jk= Just shut up and act! Can't you do even that much!!!!!,

Author pov
 So they both plopped down at the table and Yn handed them their soup, but oopsie daisy, she accidentally switched the bowls! Mina ended up with the spicy one while Jungkook got stuck with the bland soup. Dammit, I totally screwed up!

Yn= Mina mam why not you taking Jungkook's soup abd jungkook taking your soup as a love sign way 😊 *sutters*

Mina = It's fine Yn,  I'll just drink it,  *drinks the soup*

Yn pov
As mina drank her soup jungkook glared at me feeling suspicious about me but I gave him a disappointed smile

Mina= Aj,ah, ah, *struggles to breath* Wat- jungkook *Steart to get sweats on her forehead*

Yn/jk= Mina you okay!?

Jk= What the fuck Yn!  Go an grab I've creams *gives water to mina*

Yn= H-gere!  I'M sorry,  I'm sorry I didn't meant to add that much spice!  Please I'm sorry

Jk= ohh so - * As you stepped back in fear, he walked closer to you. His next step shocked you as he slapped you so hard that you fell on the ground with the side of your lip bleeding.*

Yn= J-Jung-Jungkook

Jk= First your dad,  took my parents away from and now YOU!

Yn= N-no jungkook,  you misunderstood I meant- *I was Suttering while wiping my tears but it made me cry more*

Jk= You realky need a punishment!  *grabs your wrist and takes you in the basement*

Yn= N-no jungkook listen please! !!!, *bangs on the door continually*