PROLOGUE

WoodWork,1970

The doors to the local diner known as Bob's Burger Diner opened up and then a 13-year-old boy named Nolan Mack walked into the building and looked around. A few people were sitting at tables and eating French fries and Burgers but only a few besides him. Then he walked to the back of the diner and walked over to the Pinball machine that stood near the right back corner of the restaurant. The name of the game was "Pinball Madness" the game had been released back in 1960 by the everything incorporated company and had been sitting there for 10 whole years. Nolan walked over to the game and then placed a 25-cent quarter into the coin slot and then a ball fell down into the shooting range. Nolan pulled back on the handle and then sent the ball flying across the playing field. He for hours and hours he played till the sun went down and then the streetlamps came on, but the store stayed open. Soon word spread that he was going for the world record of the longest time played and the highest score ever. Then the hours became days and the days turned to weeks and after 3 whole weeks of playing pinball and getting a score of 999,999, he passed out and fell to the ground. After that he would sleep for 5 whole days and after he woke up, he would be attacked by news reporters from all across the world. In the following weeks he would appear on every television station at the time. ABC, NBC, CBS and even the BBC all saw him on the saw and being interviewed along with every popular television show at the time. He was on every radio station and was known across the world as the person who had gotten two records at the same time and had been the best at pinball there ever was.  Nolan helped get pinball unbanned and for years did talks and press conferences on why Pinball wasn't gambling and helped it get unbanned in 1974. He met the beetles and in 1973 went to Moscow in the Soviet Union.  Also, in 1974 he met Queen Elizabeth and also met the president of the United States the same year who was Richard Nixon in June of 74.
But then at the age of 18 on January 10th,1976 in Los Angeles, California he disappeared never to be seen ever again. That day his parents were going to go to his house at noon for lunch and he had left the door unlocked for them. When they arrived, they saw the house was empty and waited for 3 hours and then called the police. Most of his stuff was still there except for his clothes and money and a little food along with his car. For months they searched for him across the United States and Canada along with Mexico, but he was never found. The most famous person in the world disappeared without a trace on January 10th and never returned. In 1983 all efforts had stopped, and he declared dead, and they put his grave in his hometown of Woodwork without a body. Some people believe that he is still alive to this day somewhere out there in the world. But it's been 48 years and he was never appeared, or any trace has ever appeared sense.