CHAPTER 20

It has been 30 whole days man and I have no sleep and I have not peed at all, and I have not pooped at all man and I'm so tired I can't deal with it anymore. I'm going to die here and now if I don't get this score and the current score is 9,842,913. I need to get the high score now or else because if I don't well, I don't know. Alright now here I am and I'm getting closer and closer to the score as I speak because right now, I say right now I say I'm going to die eventually if I don't get that score now and I mean now!
Okay, I need to calm down now since with me freaking out that actually might give me a heart attack because with all this stress building up and now, I'm going all nuts and crazy than yeah that could work to give me a heart attack and right now. Alright so people are starting to walk out now as a bunch of people have left and a couple of the news reports left like the nationals and internationals. A few more people have left so clearly people are losing hope. As I speak the regionals seem to be getting bored which would mean the rest of California won't get to see it so let's hope they stick around long enough to see it. Because the regionals broadcast statewide so that would mean only you would see what is going on in Oregon watching the Oregon regionals. Yeah, it's come weird stuff, but the idea is that people will watch more channels and see more commercials. It's why people always watch regionals and local. Because the nationals and internationals all full of commercials like commercials every 1 minute or so.  Yeah so a lot of the world doesn't know what the rest of the world is doing.
Wait, I did it I got the score I really did it the score says 10 million which is the highest the score can go which means I've done it I've really done it.
Yes, yes and one more YES!
Wait, I got to go pee, so I rush into the bathroom and take a pee and it lasts 10 whole minutes and eventually I walk out back into the main dining area and tell everyone. "I did it!"
Then I fall to the ground and fall asleep. 
                          LOCAL TEEN WINS PINBALL WORLD RECORD
A local 13-year-old teen named David Farmer has won the world record for the highest pinball score along with the longest time playing pinball and the longest time staying awake without sleep. The boy stood up for 30 days and 29 nights and played pinball and was able to get a score of 10 Millon which is the highest score in pinball history. The game known as pinball madness was also the game that created the previous pinball high score by Nolan Mack in 1970.  At 3:15 am on Friday David Farmer as able to get the newest high score and then took a pee and fell asleep. David has been asleep for 5 days and doctors say he will need a few more days to rest after all of that time without sleep. People have been talking about it across the nation but there is currently little footage of the end of the playthrough. We will continue the report on the story when David wakes up.
- Harry Harrison Woodwork Times