CHAPTER 19

It is now day 27 and I've been up the whole time and now the current score is 5,328,298 so I'm getting closer, but I still need time to beat the score and get the world record. Wait, I've already beat Nolan's record, but I need to make sure that no one can beat the record for a while so I should get the score a little. Because for all I know after I wake up from my sleep than by then someone will have broken the record and then I've become a nobody a total nothing. I could be the man of the hour but is someone beats me during my sleep then I'll just be a nobody. Anyways it's still the talk of the town but I don't know what exactly is going on right now. When I wake up from my after-pinball sleep, I will check Viewtube and the news to see what people were actually were saying. I've heard little, small snippets and of course I know a couple things since news reporters are and Joel and Mike talked about how my story was one the news. I of course know that people at least are talking about it but I'm not sure what exactly they are saying. I wonder what their saying at school and what everyone is talking about or if they even know about what is going on. Maybe they don't even know about what's going on, but this is a small town and according to Joel and Mike they say it's on the national channel 10 and 11 tv station. So, they probably have heard about it, and I wonder what the dictator or should I say so called King would say. Maybe he would want my head off with a ruler ah I don't think you can cut off someone's head with a ruler. Like with the wood side but maybe with the metal side but that would take forever so maybe but by that point they would have probably found a way to escape. But then yet again maybe I'll go to the top of the popularity scale up there with the council men and that jerk of a leader. As of this point the score has gone up by a couple thousand points so that's good since I'm getting closer to getting the old machine to the max record this thing game do. Of course, this system can go all the way up to 10 million and once I hit 10 million. Then I will have the world record and I can take a Wizz and then sleep for a couple days.  I don't know for how long I will sleep for but maybe a few days or weeks but who really knows anyways then I will have to deal with all the interviews. I saw logos for Channel 11 and 10 along with the national, international and the regional along with the local one. Yeah there's that many versions of two single channels and only the national versions are on channel 11 and 10 and the others are on other channels. Crazy right ?
I got to stay focused on the main goal.