Epilogue

I walked into Bob's burger Diner and looked around and saw no body but the old cashier that stood there. He was probably in his 70's or so maybe even 80s. Anyways Joel and Mike were with me, and we walked up to the guy at the counter. I gave my order "Can I have 3 cheeseburgers, 3 fries and 3 small sodas please?" then the old man said "Sure kid" I handed over the cash which was 20 dollars and then he handed us our cups and straws. I've got a lot more money since it's been 1 month since it all went down, and I've done interviews with Channel 10 and 11 for all versions that I mentioned earlier. Along with that ABC, NBC, CBS, BBC and PBS have interviewed me and they all pay 100 dollars per interview so within a month I've already made. 1,300 dollars so it's not much but it's still money and I'm going to appear on the gaming channel in 2 weeks so there's that too.
I filled my cup with Diet Rocky Cola and walked over to the cashier and asked him "Just wondering did you happen to be here when Nolan played here back in 70?" The old man laughed and then said, "I wasn't just there to see it I did it!" the old man said, and I was shocked and asked confused and said, "Are you saying that-" He interrupted me and said "Yes, I am Nolan Mack the pinball champion but of course that's you now. You are the champion not me anyone."
Joel and Mike heard and walked over, and Mike said "Wait then what happened to you back in 1975? where did you go? The old man cleared his throat and said, "Let me explain what happened."
He stated.
"After 5 years of being in the public eye and getting hounded by the press every day and dealing with men in suits everyday telling me how to keep my career going. I got bored of it having to do the same thing day in and day out. Having to listen to a bunch of suits every day and being in adverts and putting on a fake smile and having to attend parties with rich people like me got boring. They were all fake people with fake personalities and were kind of jerks of course I did meet a lot of my favorite actors like John Wayne and Clint Eastwood, and they were cool. But dealing with it every day it got tiring so that's when I disappeared. One night I took all the money I had out of the bank which was 1 million dollars and some extra pocket dollars. I packed up everything and at dawn I rode off into the sunrise to find a new life. So, I drove 20 hours down to Sumas which was right at the Canada boarder right on the dot of the boarder. So, I hung out there till 1979 when people started questioning me and talking about me and how I looked like him. Soon it spread around town how I was him, so I skipped town to West Virgina. I went to Sutton and that took me 40 hours to drive there. I hung out there till 1993 when I was declared dead, so I went back here my hometown. Till about 2005 I just bummed around till I chose to get a job at here because this place changed my life forever, so I wanted to go back to where it started and work here. So now where I am at 63 working here and I'm proud of it. Now you know the truth but don't tell anybody never tell anybody got it ?"
We all told him yes and that we won't tell anyone and then he handed us our food and said "Now run along and have a fun life" 
We took our food and walked outside and sat on the sidewalk and I wonder what would happen after this.
But one thinks I did know is that as long as all three of us stuck together it would be alright.
THE END.