CHAPTER 13

The ball rolled down and then I hit it with the right flipper, and it flew up and then rolled down to the left and then I hit it with the left flipper. It flew up and then went through a spinner and then rolled down and bounced around through the bumpers for a while and then went flying up after bumping off a bumper. It then hit the top of the playing board and then rolled down and bounced around for a while and then I hit it with the right flipper and then it went through a spinner. It went through the spinner and then bumped around through the bumper and then rolled down and then bounced off the left slingshot and then went down a bit and hit the right slingshot. It bounced around between the slingshots for a while then then went through and I hit it with the right flipper and then it went up a bit and then bounced off the right slingshot. It flew up and then bounced around through the bumpers and then went up and bounced off the side of a flipper. Then the ball rolled down and bounced off a bumper and then went through a spinner and then rolled down and bounced around for a bit and then it bounced up from the slingshot. Then I hit it with the right flipper and then it went flying up and even hit the top of the playing field and then rolled down back to the bottom.  I pressed the flipper button and then it went flying up and continued to bounce around and flew up and then hit off the side of one spinner and then the other spinner as after a bit it fell down. It then bounced around for a bit and then continued to bounce around and then rolled down and got bounced by the bumper. It bounced around between the slingshots for a while and then rolled down and I hit it with the left flipper. The ball flew up and then went right through the spinner and then rolled down and bounced around for a while and got shot through the other spinner. It then rolled down and then I shot it back up with the right flipper. the pinball ball flew up and then it hit the top of the playing field and then fell down and bounced around in the bumpers and then rolled down.           It rolled down and then I hit it with the right flipper and then it flew back up and then somehow ended up hitting the side of the playing field and then bounced around for a while and then bounced up and went through a spinner. It then hit the top of the playing field and then rolled down and bounced around for a while and eventually bounced around between the slingshots over and over for a while and then it rolled down and I had to quickly hit it with the right flipper and then it flew back up again. I looked at it roll up and then it rolled down again and then I hit it with the right flipper and then it went up a bit and then fell down again. I hit the thing real hard, and the pinball went flying up. the ball then went through the spinner and then rolled into the bumpers and bounced around across the bumpers and bounced around. The ball then rolled down and then hit the top of the right slingshot and then fell down. I hit it with the right flipper and then it went up and fell down again and then I had to hit it again with the right flipper. The ball went up and then went into the bumpers and got bumped over to the left side spinner and hit the side of it and then rolled down. The ball bumped off a bumper and then fell through the spinner and then rolled down and then went down more. I hit it with the flipper and then it the slingshot and went down. It rolled down a bit more and I panicked and so I hit it with the flipper, and it shot up and then was bounced by the slingshot and then bounced off the left slingshot and flew up and then bounced off the right side of the playing field. It went through the bumpers and bounced around for a while and then went all the way up and then it hit the top of the playing field. The pinball rolled down and then got bounced back up by the bumper and then rolled down at an angle and then bounced around for a while. It then was thrown and hit the side of the playing field and then was shot through the bumper field and then shot up again.
By now I was starting to feel tired, and it was starting to kind of be a bit hard to stay awake, but I was still good for it, and I knew that I would probably get through it but there were times where it got hard to stay awake. Did they ever tell you that after two days of no food you kind of start to feel hungry well yeah if you don't know that you should. Also, with nothing to drink that was also a problem and there was about 10 people now surrounding me and cheering me on. They think they're doing good but it's really hard to concentrate with all of this cheering and yelling and I'm looking up close at the screen just so I can concentrate on the game because it would be harder to tell them off and it would make me look like a jerk. Also, the ball might fall down while I was telling them off.  Joel and Mike would come around to the diner every now and then and that made it better seeing my friends supporting me and they stayed as long as they could before they had to go. The day soon got late as it started to get a bit harder to stay awake when things got so hard and people left and now, I was alone in the restaurant in the middle of the night. As the night went on and things continued to get darker and darker, and the night got later and later it got harder and harder even more to stay awake. Eventually my mind started to wonder. It was started to get hard to concentrate since I was getting really tired, and I started to think about things that weren't pinball like.  When dogs die to, they go to dog heaven or normal human heaven? If you eat 1 pound of Cheezo's do you become 1 percent Cheezo or do you just have control issues. I'm don't sure but I think 1 percent or not you would have control issues. Also, how much can a woodchuck actually chuck if they could really chuck at all? Also, what is even a woodchuck and why can't they chuck? Also, when if King James is the king of the school, then who would take over when he graduates from high school? Would his younger siblings take over, but he has got no younger family members. Would he just choose another kid to be the king of the school?

I don't really know and I'm starting to get tired.