CHAPTER 7

During lunch I skipped the horrible food that they served so I skipped out from that, but Joel and Mike got the school food. Joel tried to eat the food before he vomited it all up and Mike just threw it away after seeing Joel vomit. "It should be illegal to serve food like this to children!" Mike yelled in disgust after Joel finished his last bit of vomit. We walked out to the field with the rest of the students, and we walked over to the top of the hill. We looked over the hill as we saw trees along with a bit of the town of Woodwork. We tried to guess which building we were seeing as we all gave our guesses to what we saw as there was a skyscraper and we all knew it was the Everything ink Empire Palace. I saw a rectangle looking building far away that was covered red and blue, and I knew it was the Buddy's Burger Diner. The place with the giant projector was them Cineplex owned by everything ink. We looked around but most of the buildings we couldn't tell what they were, and a lot were just random houses and small businesses, so we gave up on the game. We walked back down from the hill and walked over the hill to near the forest. We looked through the fence and looked at the forest and at the very edge of the woods there was the outlines of a few houses. We just hung out till the bell rang for fifth period.
In Fifth period the teacher assigned us with making meatloaf and allowed us to pair in teams of three and of course Joel and Mike joined up with me. We grabbed the materials and everything we needed, and I looked at the instructions on what to do and I instructed Joel on what to do. Joel covered it in sauce and prepared it and then put it in the oven and now all we had to do was wait. We talked and chatted about stuff, and we talked about our best pinball machine and why it was our favorite pinball game. Then I got hit with something and I looked back and saw Kevin threw some tomato sauce and then threw some more on my face. I ate the sauce and yelled to him "You're a jerk!"
Kevin and his friends started talking about us and saying rude things and insults, but I didn't really hear what they were saying. I think I know why she only ever has us cook food since we actually should be learning about how to handle money. I read the lesson plan and we should also have learned how to get a job and now how to manage money. But I think the reason why is because our teacher is a fat lady who only ever eats and nothing else. Even when she's giving instructions about what we should do she's eating burgers or pizza and she always eats our food. She always eats our food and then eats other food she bought, and I've seen old school photos from when she started at 25 and she was very skinny. 10 years later she's plump and chubby with a big belly. Soon the meatloaf was finished and then Kevin ran over and took and chunk out of the loaf and threw it in the trash. He laughed as he ran back over to his group and now, we had a part of our grade gone. When we handed over our food to the teacher, she ate it up and gave us a A-. In English class the teacher had us write a whole page story and then rewrite it in Spanish. I knew away to get around to have to translate so many words to Spanish. I wrote a very simple story with simple words for a whole page. Then I translated it into Spanish and the teacher gave me a F. It was because I forgot open accent point which is crazy, and I really don't like this guy and I don't think he likes me. I spent the rest of class sleeping but I was awoken to Kevin shooting spitballs at me. I looked at him and he put the spitball shooter away and looked away and then said, "What you are staring at Loser?"
Then in Seventh period we had been assigned to make a duck using the wood and the saw as we had to put our goggles on and masks on. Mike grabbed the wood and Joel got the yellow paint and I started cutting the wood. It took a while but soon I had made the duck as it very much looked like a duck. Joel grabbed the can of paint and brush and started painting the duck and me and Mike chilled. That was when I was hit with a piece of wood that butch threw at us, and they were laughing at us. I threw the thing back and then Biff threw their so-called duck at us. It didn't even look like a duck, and it looked more like well nothing. Soon Joel finished painting the duck and mike handed the dock over to the teacher. The teacher gave us a B+ and we bought the thing back to the table and then I took the duck and looked at it. I got hit with another piece of wood thrown by Biff as they laughed.
Our 8th period was a free period and we just wandered around the hallway for a while and hung around for a while. Soon we went down to the library and walked over to the computer and got onto cool math games. I played Papa's Pizzeria and Joel played Run and Mike played Papa's Burgeria. I made it through a couple days of the pizzeria, and I was on about day 8 when we all got bored of playing cool math games. I opened up Classic Minecraft and started playing on a new large world and building stuff like buildings and bridges. I gave the other guys the code for the world, and they joined on the world. We started building statues and bridges along with other cool stuff in classic Minecraft. When 8th period started to come to an end we saved the world and left the library. When school ended, we had to sit in detention till 5:00 pm came around and we were let to go home.