CHAPTER 10

It was one week later, and it was Saturday and we had spent the whole day out and were going down to Bob's Burger Diner. We walked into the restaurant, and we gave the guy our order and we waited for our food to arrive. I picked up the food from the counter and gave a closer look at the guy. He was old like in his 60's or early 70's and had white hair and a tired looking face of someone who's been through a lot. We ate our food and had some drinks, and we were going to leave when I looked at the corner. It was the pinball machine that made this town famous, and I walked over to the machine and looked at it. I put a quarter into the machine and then the ball rolled down into the shooting range. I pulled back on the trigger and then I let go it and it shot out of the shooting range. I hit it with the right flipper and then it went flying up and then went across the table and rolled down. I hit it with the right flipper, and it flew up and hit a couple bumpers and then fell down and hit a few more bumpers. I hit it with the left flipper, and it flew up and hit then first bumpers and then hit another bumper. It then flew down and went across a couple control lamps and then landed on a bumper and fell down and I hit it with the left flipper. It then flew up and then it flew across the controlled lamps and then hit the right-side drop target. Then hit one of the left side drop targets. It then hit the wall and flew to the left and I hit it with the flipper. It flew across the place and hit the rest of the side drop targets and then finished the control lamps. The ball hit another bumper and then hit another and then I hit the ball with the left flipper again. The ball went through the flipper and then reached the second flipper and dropped down back to the left side. It then bounced off the left to the right and it hit it and hit the bumper. I hit it with the right flipper, and it flew up again and then hit another bumper and flew through a flipper. It fell down and hit the slingshot and shot across and hit the over slingshot and then hit the over slingshot and then fell down to the left. I hit it with the left flipper and then it flew up to the top of the playing range. Then it went down and then hit a bumper and then crossed across a control lamp as it started a new word from the lamp. Then I hit the ball with the left flipper, and it flew up and went past the drop target and then went down and went through another drop target. It hit another bumper and hit a few letters on a control lamp word and then it flew down and I hit it with the left flipper. It went flying up at a extreme speed and then went through a drop target and then hit the end of the playing field and then flew down and went through the drop target and then I hit it again with the left flipper and it flew up.
It flew up and then hit a couple bumpers and then hit the last of the control lamps and then finished the second word. There were two more words left for me to finish and then it hit another bumper and went down to the left flipper. I hit it with the left flipper, and it flew up again and barely missed the first letter of the third word and then hit the side of the playing field and then went flying to the side. It hit the side and then went flying again and was bounced off by a bumper. It hit another bumper and then flew up and then hit another bumper and went through a spinner and then hit the machine's final drop target. Then it rolled down and went through another spinner and bounced off a bumper and then rolled down and hit another bumper. I hit it with the left flipper and then it bounced over to the right flipper and then I had to bounce it over to the right flipper and then hit it with the flipper and went flying far up and then through the spinner and then rolled down and bounced off the bumpers and was sent flying to a spinner. It flew down and then was bounced off by a slingshot and shot up and then went rolling down and the I hit it with the left flipper, and it was launched off by a slingshot and then hit the other slingshot and then shot far up. It once again hit the top of the playing field and then flew down and was bumped around by multiple bumpers and then was hit by the left slingshot and shot up to the left. It hit the wall then went hit the side of a spinner and then rolled back down and then hit the side of another spinner. It hit a few bumpers and then rolled down and then I hit it with the left flipper, and it dropped over to the right side, and I hit it with the right flipper and then it shot up again and then hit a bumper head on. It got a couple letters in words 3 and 4 and then I hit it with the left flipper, and it shot to the side and bounced off the ball. It then bounced off a bumper and went through a spinner and rolled down and then got the final letters from words 3 and 4.
I quickly looked at the clock on the wall and saw I've been playing for 30 minutes !