CHAPTER 14

It has now been 5 days and that is how long I've been playing this game for and now I'm really tired. I've spent the last 5 days playing pinball and nothing else and now I know why no one else has broken the record because it's a very hard record to break. I think I could die soon if I don't sleep but I can't sleep now since what I need to do is play Pinball Madness and also stay awake. Staying awake for days on end and playing pinball for the same about of time is hard since you need to eat and drink but I've got the drink covered. Remember how Joel and Mike come over to the diner to check up on me? well Joel drank a new water bottle new brought and it has one of those straws. So now I can drink water whenever he comes over and now for eating well humans can go awhile without that one. More people have crowded around me and now there at least 22 or more people crowded around me at all times. Also know the restaurant is open 24 hours since they've got so much press and more orders and money from me. The score is about 100,000 which is a bit of a ways from what Nolan had but I'm getting closer with each day. But now I'm getting very tired and sometimes I'll start to drift off before I wake up again and I keep thinking I'm going to pass out anything now. But I know I won't since water keeps me hydrated but yesterday Mike said he's going to bring some coffee since they have some coffee left that his parents didn't sell for their so called "Juice".
We all know what their juice really is but of course Mike doesn't know. Or does he and wait do we know what it is?  I'm forgetting things and I'm losing track of my thoughts and I keep almost losing as I'll think of something else but will come back before the wall rolls into the outfield. I saw some news reporter coming around here and taking pictures and writing things down. They keep walking into the place and writing things down and then leaving and I've heard that they're going to send a tv crew here soon. I don't know if they are going to send a tv crew here, but they probably will since it seems to be a event everyone knows about. Joel told me that people from down in Terrorville and Westview are coming down here which are within our county. Mike said he saw some Sacramento people coming through and he said he knows because they way their act and look but I'm not sure of that.
It has been another 2 days of pinball action and now it's been a whole week and there's got to be 30 or more people and I'm getting really tired. Now I'm really tired and I think my hands are from hitting the pinball handles for all this time. It's been the same old thing just the ball moving around and around and bouncing around and getting bumped around. I'm not sure if I can keep going with all of this but I know for one that I can't end it know. Also, I'm starting to see stuff now like spiders and rats since I keep seeing spiders crawling around on my hands. I've also seen rats walking across the machine of then climbing down from my head and looking at me and know I keep seeing is that bug bunny? I think that's fricking bugs bunny no, no I'm going crazy with the lack of sleep I keep seeing bugs bunny in the corner of my eye and I keep hearing sometimes very faintly. "Eh, What's up doc?" Frick if this keeps up them, I will probably go will crazy and end of dead eventually from all of this stuff. Joel and Mike keep coming by and Mike has been giving me coffee to stay awake but sometimes I'll burn my Tonge in it. But that doesn't really matter since the water keeps me from being dead and now, I'm a football player. Hold on I'm going crazy still and I don't know why I said that but there's a dog wearing Freddy Kruger's clothes and he's chasing me. Man, I'm losing it I thought I was in a nightmare on elm street and getting chased down an alleyway by a dog dressed as Freddy. I started screaming and freaking out, but I got back in control before I lost the game, but I've almost lost the game a couple times like with the football one. Now do you feel lucky punk? uh I think at the rate I'm going I will end up turning into Norman Bated but I should really try to hold myself together before I go really crazy.
But hey if I survive than maybe I will get famous and will become the new pinball champion, but I'm still confused. What happened to the pinball champion since he disappeared so strangely.
I better get back to playing pinball.