Chapter 1

HI, there my name is David Farmer and I live in the town of Woodwork, California within the county of Smallwood and I'm 13 years old. Ever since I was a little kid about 5 or 6, I have been obsessed with pinball and I spent most of my free time playing pinball. Most of the money I get from my allowance from doing chores is spent on playing pinball at the local arcade and the rest is turned into quarters so I can play more pinball. But I do save my money since I start saving about 5 of the 10 dollars of my allowance as I save the money to buy the new Video Pinball game for the Altair 1000 as they release one each year. This year their releasing Video Pinball Extreme which came after the previous game called Video Pinball X which was the 10th game in the franchise. The games cost around 70 dollars and since I get my allowance every week and since I start saving in January and then since there are 4 weeks in a month and then times that my four, I realized that I don't know how to do that math, but I do know that it allows get to be enough money for the new Pinball game each Christmas. Anyways Nolan Mack had and will always be my hero since he is the pinball champion as many would say do to him getting two pinball world records in a row which have been undefeated since 1970. He is still the in the world records books and not to mention he was one of the most famous folks in the world and had a mysterious disappearance which got a Buzzfeed unsolved episode. If you ask me about what I think happened to him, I say that he was murdered by his older brother Matthew Mack who some say was jealous of him being world famous and living in los Angeles while he still lived in Woodwork and worked at a Sears department store in the electronics area. Now as I said I'm a pinball fan and many would say that I'm crazy, but I don't really care as what's wrong with loving pinball, I mean people go crazy over football and other sports and no one bats an eye but when I start to talk about Pinball, they all go. "There he goes again" and "Will someone shut him up?" of course, there's also. "Someone send him to the psych ward." the worst one was probably "Shut up or I'll break your hands and bash you with a hammer and kick you in the balls" But that is a rare one and only a few people ever say that line and that's once every week or two but sometimes twice a week.  Pinball was also the reason why I failed 6th grade history as for our final project we were allowed to write a history paper on anything and wrote my 500-page report on the history of Pinball, but my teacher failed me. He said the paper was "About nothing important " and also "About stuff no one cares about" and then have me a F- on the whole class and then went back and failed all my other work from before. The Roman history test, which an aced and got 100 percent was changed to a F- which is crazy how much he hates pinball. But the 10 page, poorly written and history error filled paper about the history of Football was given a A+ and the kid got to skip to the 8th grade, and it's been two years and he's a Sophomore and I heard that he just dropped out of school and to work in the fields picking oranges with his dad and mom near the trailer park they live in. Anyways this story isn't about how much my school hates Pinball or the tragic story of the Football Kid but about how I broke the record of my hero and became the new world-famous pinball player. So, that's the story that will be told today about how I became the Pinball champion. That other story is one for another day and time and someone else will tell that one. Because I won't but anyways let me tell you, my story.