CHAPTER 11

The ball rolled down the playing field and then hit a bumper and rolled down towards the side of the right flipper. I pressed the button and the thing shot up and went flying and hit the top of the playing field and rolled down. It then went through a spinner and then finished the third word but not the fourth. It then got hit the slingshot and bounced to the other side and then back and then rolled down to my left side. I shot the thing up and it finished the fourth word, and I got some extra points for that and then it went through a spinner and rolled back down. It then bounced on a slingshot and rolled down to my right side and I shot it up. It then flew up and then rolled down and I shot it up again and it moved to the side and bounced around in the bumpers. It them went through a spinner and bounced from slingshot to slingshot and then I hit it with the left flipper. Then it went up and went through the spinner and rolled down and went across where the drop targets used to be. Then it bounced across the bumpers for a while and then went down again and I shot it up with my right flipper and then it went back flying up again. It flew up and then hit the bumpers for a while and then flew up with a bumper and then went through a spinner. It hit the top of the playing field and then hit the bumpers for a while and fell down. I hit it with the left flipper and then it flew up and hit a couple bumpers and then bounced off the wall. It hit a few more bumpers and hit the other side of the wall and then I hit it with the right flipper. It flew up and then hit a bumper and flew down and then I had to hit it with the right flipper. Then the bumper flew up and then hit a couple bumper and then dropped down. The ball hit a bumper and flew up and then went through a spinner and dropped down. I hit it again with a right flipper and it flew up and hit the top of the playing field and flew down. I hit it with the right flipper and then it flew to the left and hit off a couple bumpers and bumped around for a while. The ball dropped down and then I hit it with the left flipper, and it went up and went through the spinner and flew down and then I hit it with the left flipper again.
The ball was sent flying and then went through the spinner and rolled down and hit a bumper again. It bumped around for a while through the bumpers and then rolled down and then I hit it with the right flipper again. It flew up again and then bounced around in the bumpers and was shot up and hit the side of a spinner. It rolled down and bumped around and then went through another spinner. It rolled down and hit a few bumpers and then fell down and bounced off a slingshot.  It bounced between the slingshots for a while and then shot up and bounced through the bumpers for a while.  It fell down and then I hit it with the right flipper and then it bounced to the left side, and I had to hit it with the left flipper. It flew up and then went through the spinner and rolled into the bumpers. It bumped around and then went through the other spinner and rolled down and then bounced off the wall. It rolled down and bounced off the left slingshot and then back and forth for a while and then shot up and then went down. I hit it with the right flipper and then hit it again. For a split second and looked at by score and it was 50,000 which meant I had a long way to go.