CHAPTER 15

This is Alex Baron with local Channel 10 news with the morning news.
Our top story of the day is a 13-year-old boy named David Farmer who is currently going for the high score on the pinball machine called Pinball Madness. 10 days ago, he started his journey at a local diner here in Woodwork at a local Diner known as Bob's Burger Diner. He has been playing pinball for 10 days straight and has been going for the world record for the highest score in pinball and the longest time for someone playing pinball for as he is attempting to break the record of Nolan Mack. Nolan Mack set both of the records back in 1970 and then disappeared in 1975 at the age of 18 in Los Angeles California. But now David Farmer in attempting to break the record and become the next pinball champion. Currently a crowd of around 50 people have surrounded him and are cheering him on as we have not been able to get an interview with him as he is currently in the middle of an intense pinball game. Now the reason is unknown for now, but we have been able to interview his friends Joel Nelson and Mike Robison. They explained that it was an impulsive action as they were just there to eat before David started his record attempt. We will now go the restaurant with our on the ground reporter Roger Miles who is report on it now.
Roger Miles stands outside of the restaurant with him being right in front of the restaurant with the parking lot being crowded and a bunch of people standing outside of the restaurant with them taking photos and videos. Miles wears a black suit with a blue tie and behind him stands a man named Arthur Harvard who wears a black shirt and a blue jacket. The camera rolls and now is broadcasting to Roger Miles.
This is Roger Miles right outside bob's Burger Diner and we're going to head inside and see what's really going on inside of the restaurant and how David is doing so now we will head inside. But as you can see it's quite crowded and people are all over the place with the whole restaurant being crowded as it's currently the talk of the town. But now we will head inside of Bob's Burger Diner.
The two walks into the restaurant and struggle to get into the place with all the people it's difficult to move their way into the place but their able to make their way through. They walk around and then walk over to the crowd and Roger begins to speak.
Alright now we are here right in front of the crowd as the crowd is around 50 or a little bit less. Now people are excited and wanting to see if he will succeed and currently, we know that the current state he is in is asleep deprived state and according to the people here he has had hallucinations due to his lack of sleep after 10 days. Mike Robinson recorded that his Tonge was burned multiple times after attempting to give him coffee. Mike Robinson has been warned to not give him coffee anymore due to the risk that is posed for an underage person to be drinking coffee. We will attempt to interview David Farmer.
Roger and Arthur walk over to David as he stands there covered in sweat and with dark bags under his eyes and out of breath. David is constantly hitting the flippers over and over and quickly hitting the flippers and panting out of breath and looks like a zombie. Miles walks over to David and moves the mic towards him.
I'm Miles from Channel 10 news and we're wondering what caused you to attempt to break the 1970 Nolan Mac record?
David pants and then attempts to say something but is out of breath and coughs.
David how long do you expect to keep going and how long do you intend to keep going?
David attempted to say something but is out of breath and is too tired and just sighs.

Miles walks away from the crowd and walks out of the building and then starts talking.
Well, it looks like he is unable to give us an interview do to his clearly burnt-out state so we will go back to you Alex!
Now it was back in the newsroom with a table saying Channel 10 news.
Alright than Miles now for our top story is a cat that is stuck in a tree.