CHAPTER 12

LOCAL TEENAGER GOES TO NEW PINABLL HIGHSCORE
                                                                                By: Harry Harrison
In recent news it has come to light that a local teenager from the town of Woodwork is attempting to break the world record for the longest time pinball has been played or along with the highest pinball score which was first set in 1970 by Nolan Mack in Woodwork. The younger teenager is named David Farmer as 2 days ago David Farmer has started on his venture to break the record set by the town star over 40 years ago. David Farmer has been playing the same exact pinball machine that was played 40 years ago and David can be found at a local Diner known as "Bob's Burger Diner" the pinball machine being played is a machine released in 1960 known as Pinball Madness. Currently a small crowd has surrounded around David around 5 as the word has already passed across town. So, by now David has been awake for 2 days straight now and seems to be able to continue go play the game and will probably continue to attempt to beat the world record. We will continue to report on the record run attempt when there is more information.
-Harry Harrison/Woodwork Times reporter