Silly Filly Part 2

In the Senate Building on what was a seemingly peaceful morning, Chancellor Organa was signing some important documents, when he heard a knock at the door.

"Who is it?" said Bail.

"Delivery." said a voice.

Bail was confused as he went to answer.

"I wasn't expecting anything today." he said.

Except, when he opened the door, he saw no one. But he found a wrapped box, and when he picked it up and opened it, a bunch of fake snakes and confetti popped out, startling poor Bail and making a mess of his whole office!

"What a mess!" Bail said, looking at the chaos in the room.

Silly Filly laughed outside his window.

"What is the meaning of this?!" said the Chancellor angrily.

"I'm Silly Filly, and I just pranked it up!"

Silly Filly stuck out her tongue and spat a raspberry at him before flying away

But Bail wasn't the only victim in the Senate.

Other Senators' offices had been pranked too. Senator Mothma's office was filled with plastic balls, Senator Chuchi's was covered in toilet paper, and the bathrooms were flooding with a bunch of pink foamy bubbles.

Senator Lux Bonteri went into the hall and found a small vase of flowers, which he picked up. But when he sniffed them, he fell into a fit of sneezes caused by sneezing powder sprinkled in the bouquet.

"Achoo! What a dirty- achoo!- trick! Achoo!" Lux groaned. "But p-pre-pre-achoo! Pretty clever."

And all over town, things turned silly.

People got squirted with water at every fountain, shoes got stuck to the ground on the sidewalks, balloons flew out from random spots in different buildings, ordinary boxes were turned into jack-in-the-boxes with crazy things in it like pies that splattered into people's faces, windows turned into silly mirrors, vehicles turned into merry-go-round rides or bouncy spring rides like the ones at a playground.

"Hey, kids! Watch me prank it up." Silly Filly called as she flew over to a cop.

She offered the cops what they thought was a box of donuts, but when they opened them, they exploded with glitter sparkles, covering the police in it.

Silly Filly taunted the police and blew raspberries before taking off as the kids were laughing.
But when the police tried to activate their squad cars to go after her, the speeders' trunks popped open with confetti, and the sirens started cock-a-doodle-doo-ing, mooing, and hee-hawing.

"What the heck!" said one cop. "This thing sounds like a barnyard."

And everywhere she went, Silly Filly managed to make some children laugh, which powered her up more and more. But occasionally, she ran into someone who was afraid of clowns, which made her dash!

"One thing that isn't silly, scary clowns really give us real clowns a bad name."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Jedi got on their horses and started to follow the trail of silly things. Sure enough, the farther they went, the sillier things got.

Rubber duckies flying south, vehicles bouncing and dancing with bubbles coming out of them, puppies flying around on little parachutes, the sidewalk started making silly cartoon sound effects every time anyone took a step, and there was one man walking with an umbrella with it snowing underneath. There were even random bursts of confetti and streamers in different places.