An Old Enemy Returns

Featured Songs:

1. "C'Mon Y'all" by Salme Dahlstrom

2. "Derniere danse" by Indila

3. "Reflection" by Lea Salonga from Mulan

4. "Roar" by Katy Perry

Finally, the day came of the Pretty Pony Pageant.

No one could believe the number of horses that were being entered into the competition. People from all across the galaxy and their ponies came along to compete for the title of Pony Pageant Queen or King, as well as the five million credit prize.

There were big horses and small horses, short horses, tall horses, horses with lots of colors, some with just one, horses with wings, horses with horns, horses with horns and wings, and horses with neither. And they were all with their riders, getting ready for the competition.

"Wow! I don't think I've seen so many horses even when I was training to be a guard." Carousella said.

Since Carmine was going to be judging as Count Crescendo, Rex filled in to be Harmony's rider for the competition. They needed every horse they could get, and the rules said that every horse competing must have a rider. All the horses were bathed, brushed, and prepped for the competition.

Comedia walked with her father to get checked in, when she gasped and tried to hide behind a sign.

"Comedia, what's the matter?" Ki-Adi said.

"She's here!" Comedia whispered.

"Who?"

Comedia turned her father to the direction she was looking, and there was none other than Emeraldi, and she was with a young human girl with brown hair tied in a high ponytail, and dressed in a very fancy dressage outfit. And Comedia recognized that girl all too well.

"What's the matter with Comedia?" Ahsoka asked.

Comedia showed Ahsoka and Fiesta what she showed her father.

"You see that girl Emeraldi's with?" Comedia said. "She's one of my former riders!"

"I take it things didn't end well?" Ahsoka said.

"I might've ruined her birthday a few years ago."

"How? Another prank?"

"Not exactly."

"What do you mean, 'not exactly'?

"Well... what I did wasn't exactly a prank."

That was when a dream cloud appeared over Comedia's head, and we flash back to the Crazy Caballo Birthday Bungle.

Three years ago...

In one of the richest cities on Serenno, there was a young girl named Brittney Parisia, daughter of the very wealthy Octavius Parisia. It was her twelfth birthday, and the spoiled girl demanded a horse for her birthday. So, her father looked into all kinds of ads for thoroughbred horses, and then he found one for an alicorn that was of royal blood named Comedia Evermare.

And on the day of the party, Gentry Evermare presented Mr. Parisia with his youngest daughter Comedia.

Comedia sniffed around the place.

"She is as lovely as her picture." said Mr. Parisia.

"I hope she will do well in your household."

Mr. Parisia gave Gentry a handsome payment for Comedia and had one of his servants bring out a bridle and saddle for Comedia.