The Jedi Save Life Day Part 1

T'was the night before Life Day, Heartmas, or whatever you call it. Everyone was so excited. Soon, Santa Claus would be coming to town to deliver gifts to all the nice people of the world, making their holiday wishes come true.

The kids were especially excited. Omega couldn't wait to wake up on Life Day morning and see what Santa would stuff her stocking with. She hoped he would leave her some gummy worms like the ones she'd tried at a party earlier that year. And Diamond really hoped Santa would bring her a Mickey Mouse plushie.

Tonight, the Skywalker-Jinn and Naberrie families and the horses were gathered by the fire with some hot chocolate before bed.

Shmi sighed happily, leaning into Qui-Gon's shoulder, a blanket laying over the two of them as they cuddled. Luke and Leia were already asleep. But the older kids were still preparing for Santa to come.

All the stockings were hung up, the tree was all decorated, and Gabby put a plate of yummy holiday cookies and a glass of fresh cold milk on top of the fireplace for Santa Claus.

"Do you think we'll see Santa if we hide and stay up all night?" Omega asked.

"I don't think that's how it works." said Boba. "No one's supposed to see Santa when he comes. Same goes for the Tooth Fairy and the Easter Bunny."

"What if we mailed ourselves like you and Gabby did?" Lamenta asked.

"I got mailed to the North Pole by accident." Gabby said. "Boba only mailed himself so he could rescue me."

"It's amazing what Santa does." Carousella said. "Traveling across so many worlds in one night? It's a miracle."

"You know, when I was a kid, sometimes I wished I could do what he does and see all the worlds across the Galaxy." Anakin said. "It seemed like the only way to do so."

"Maybe if you wrote a letter asking Santa for it, he'd grant your wish somehow." said Diamond, licking the whipped cream from her hot cocoa.

"Maybe." shrugged Anakin.

That was when there was a knock at the door.

"I wonder who could be knocking this late at night." said Shmi.

"I'll go check it out." Sapphire said.

And Sapphire came back with a familiar friend of the family's.

"Wysteria!" Gabby exclaimed. "Happy Life Day. You want some cocoa?"

Wysteria had a serious look on her face, though.

"Thanks, but there's no time for cocoa. It's not gonna be a happy Life Day for anyone if something isn't done." Wysteria said. "We need your help. The whole royal family needs to help us."

The family wasn't sure what to think when the nymph princess said this stuff.

Wysteria brought the Skywalker-Jinn family to her kingdom, where they met three spirits who looked very familiar. The first was dressed in white robes, the second was in green with a wreath crown, and the third wore dark robes, a hood concealing their face. And it turned out that the royal family weren't the only ones Wysteria retrieved.

Obi-Wan, Peppermint, Sugar Cane, Comedia, Fantasia, and Ki-Adi were there too.

"Do you know what's going on?" Anakin asked his old master.

Obi-Wan shook his head.

"All Wysteria told us was that it was a holiday emergency." He said.

"Everyone, meet the spirits of Holiday Past, Present, and Future." Wysteria introduced the three spirits.