A Father's Love & a Daughter's Future

Meanwhile, the guys were beginning new lessons with Garrett.

Qui-Gon demonstrated his super strength by bending a steel pipe into the shape of a rabbit as though it were a balloon animal, lifting a bunch of the horses at once as they stood on a wooden platform and then the Marauder, as well as punching the ground to make a quake, which made everyone fall down.

"Well, Your Majesty..." said Garrett.

"Just Qui-Gon or Master Jinn is fine, Garrett." Qui-Gon said.

"Well, then, Qui-Gon. You are indeed very strong. The amount of weight you are able to lift is beyond impressive, but from what I see, you tend to focus on your upper body strength, and not much on your lower body."

Qui-Gon looked down at his legs and started to become curious.

"You're not the first strength enchanted to do so." Garrett said. "It's really common, actually. But nevertheless, we'll need to test your lower body strength as well."

So, Garrett tested Qui-Gon's strength by having him kick a soccer ball against various surfaces. A tree Anakin grew, and three walls the unicorns conured. A brick wall, a concrete wall, and a steel wall.

Qui-Gon aimed and kicked the ball against the tree and then against the brick wall. He knocked the tree down, but didn't make a dent in the brick wall.

"Just as I thought. You require more training in your lower body." Garrett said, making some notes. "Start with doing at least three sets of 12 to 15 squats and ten to fifteen lunges each day starting today. These exercises will make your legs much stronger."

"I teach ballet," said Carmine. "Would that be helpful?"

"Yes, it would. Now, let's test out your abilities next, Carmine."

Carmine demonstrated for Garrett all his musical abilities. His ability to play any instrument, sing every note as well as high enough to a point that was inaudible to humans, and dance like a pro and do magic all while doing any of those things.

Garrett had to admit, he was impressed. Especially with how loudly Carmine could launch a Sonar Wave.

"How often have you ever sung to charm people?" said Garrett.

"Not a lot. Why?" Carmine asked.

"Mastering such an ability can be useful to distract any foes. There is even a special chord of song that could charm a siren."

Carmine's eyes widened with astonishment and curiosity. He'd heard of evil sirens in old stories who charmed sailors into crashing their ships, but such a way to defeat them sounded like a perfect power to have, especially if one of the escaped criminals was a siren.

"How do I learn it?" Carmine asked.

Garrett got out a lesson book.

"You know how to read music?" he asked.

"I do." 

"Study these scores then. Practice them on your instruments, practice the rhythm in your dance, and finally sing them out true and pure."

Finally, there was Anakin.

Anakin explained to Garrett all the things Gabby had taught him to do when he first got his power from learning about plants to walking barefoot in some grass to connect to it.

"While the methods your daughter taught you are effective, I recommend spending a little more time talking to some of your plants." said Garrett. He chuckled as he thought of Mariposa at the moment. "God knows my wife just loves talking to hers. I might as well call every plant in the garden Goldie's brothers and sisters."