Mystery of the Serial School Prankster Part 3

Featured songs:

Excerpts from:

1. "I'm Not That Girl" and "Defying Gravity" from Wicked

2. "Unbirthday Song" from Disney's Alice in Wonderland

Full Song:

3. "Queen of Hearts/Who's Been Painting My Roses Red" from Disney's Alice in Wonderland
———————————————————————
Comedia found herself placed in the Council Chambers again, and the Jedi questioned her on her pranking.

"We thought you stopped with the pranking everyone," said Master Koth.

"I did." Comedia said. "You gotta believe me, I didn't do any of this!"

"Then why was everything found in your closet?" Mace asked.

"I don't know! I swear."

"Comedia," said Ki-Adi. "You know I love you. More than anything else. But you wouldn't give an alibi for Thursday. And the pranks, the graffiti, and stolen shoes and lightsabers in your closet say otherwise."

"Why would I hide evidence in such an easy to find place? That doesn't make sense. And since when have I ever left graffiti saying 'Comedia was here'? That's not my trademark. I don't even have mine yet."

"They do have a point though, Comedia." Anakin said. "You wouldn't let Lamenta scan you, and you wouldn't say anything about Thursday. How are we supposed to believe you?"

Comedia had tears in her eyes at that moment, which concerned everyone. She started to cry and said,

"I'm afraid what'll happen if I do tell you."

"Go on, Comedia. Tell them." Qui-Gon said. "Or do I need to?"

"Dad?" Anakin suddenly looked confused.

Comedia was silent for a bit, and then Qui-Gon spoke.

"I'd hoped I would never have to admit this, but... Comedia was with me on Thursday. We went to visit my old master in prison."

Everyone gasped.

DUN, DUN, DUUUUUN!

Everyone also jumped.

"Carmine!" Anakin exclaimed angrily.

"Sorry." Carmine laughed a bit, having played the dramatic music on his keytar.

"But why?" Ki-Adi said. "Why would you do something so dangerous?"

"He's in prison." Comedia said. "And Qui-Gon was with me. I had to go for answers."

"And all those times you were away on 'important business,' Father?" Anakin said, putting air quotes on 'important business'.

"I went to see him." Qui-Gon nodded. "I've been doing so for a long time. Allow me to explain."

Sometime last year...

It had been sometime after Anakin and his team rescued Rosella from Dooku's clutches. Qui-Gon still struggled to process knowing his old master turned to the Dark Side. Everyone believed Dooku was beyond redemption, but a part of Qui-Gon realized it was when the one he loved like a son was killed that he fell.

But, now that Qui-Gon was revived, he thought... if that ultimate spell of love could reverse a Jedi's death, maybe a little love and compassion could reverse what happened to Dooku. Qui-Gon knew it wouldn't undo all the damage Dooku had done, nor would it get him out of jail, but at the very least... he hoped that he could help his former master live out what remained of his life peacefully.