Tropi-Callous Part 2

Anakin struggled in the kelp as more of it wrapped around him, and he was trapped inside a bubble beyond the cove

The royal family assessed the situation. Rule #1 of any battle: always assess the situation before doing anything.

Here's what they knew so far:

1. Tropi-Callous was made entirely out of water and took control of pretty much everything that was in the water and controlled the weather, apparently.

2. The mari-clava was in Garrett's necklace, which was currently around his neck.

3. For some reason, he was after Anakin, and was holding him captive

and 4. Tropi-Callous was using whatever sea creature everyone feared most to distract them.

This was going to be a big test of the royal family's strength and how well Garrett taught them.

"Here's what we need to do," said Kara. "We have to split up into three teams. One team will keep Tropi-Callous distracted, another will rescue Anakin, and the last one will get everyone else to safety."

"My team can get everyone to safety." Hunter said.

"Then I will help you, since we need to get it done quickly."

"Boba is the fastest swimmer, so he should take fighting under the water." Gabby said. "And I can use my weather power to see if I can tame these clouds a bit."

"Then Lamenta and I will rescue Anakin since she can make us invisible." Carmine said.

"How exactly do we distract Tropi-Callous, though?" Omega pointed out.

"Leave that to us." Mariposa said, gathering the other doresho gypsies and spreading her wings out. "One of our best lines of defense has been a method we call wing perplexity. For the first time in years, it's time we spread our wings for the greater good."

The wind got really strong, so everyone quickly split up into teams and got right to work.

The Bad Batch and Kara quickly started gathering everyone and guiding them to the mansion to get inside and into the basement where they would be safe from the storm.

Meanwhile, the royal family and all the maricambas rushed into action to stop Tropi-Callous.

Boba leaped into the water and swam as quickly as he could to see the conditions of the water underneath, while Gabby flew up high to use some weather magic to try and tame the clouds and let some sunshine in. And the maricambas, the ones who had their wings anyway, flew up and started flashing their colorful wings in front of Tropi-Callous' eyes, which temporarily blinded or confused him. Except, the moment he regained his sight, Tropi-Callous started to swat at the maricambas like a normal sized human would a housefly, making it very difficult for anyone to get close enough to grab his necklace without getting soaked.

The water underneath was very rough, and more water started getting pulled toward Tropi-Callous, and Boba got caught in the current! Quickly, he tried to swim harder than he'd ever swam before, but ended up caught in Tropi-Callous' grasp anyway, and the villain trapped him in another bubble.

"What have we here? Another one for Mariverde." chuckled Tropi-Callous. "In with the other one you go!"

And Tropi-Callous threw the bubble past the cove to where Anakin was.

"Boba!" Gabby exclaimed when she saw what'd become of her brother. She looked to her right and screamed as Tropi-Callous spotted her and was ready to trap her as well, and he would've caught her too if Carousella hadn't swooped in and pushed her out of the way.