Fear vs Comedia

Featured song: "When She Loved Me" (from Toy Story 2) by Sarah McLachlan

Obi-Wan breathed heavily as a pesadila approached him as an illusion of Darth Maul, the very man who'd killed his master years ago and attempted to kill his wife too!

Peppermint jumped in front of Obi-Wan and shined a gleam of light at the pesadila, killing it.

"Whatever you do," Peppermint warned everyone with her eyes closed. "Don't look these creatures in the eyes!"

Comedia covered her eyes with her wings so no pesadilas would turn into what she feared most. For if she looked one in the eyes, they would literally freeze her with fear like what happened to Omega!

Meanwhile, Gabby sprouted her wings and tried to get her necklace back, but Silvaria blasted her with a powerful ball of magic.

Gabby screamed as she was knocked to the floor. Luckily, Carmine caught her.

"Thank you, Count Crescendo." Gabby smiled.

"You'll be safe with me, little one." Crescendo said, holding the girl tightly and tickling her a bit.

As Gabby laughed, a pesadila that came closer started to go away. And that was when Crescendo remembered: laughter drove pesadilas away!

So, he kept tickling Gabby, making her laugh, but one kid laughing wasn't enough to get rid of all the pesadilas. They needed more laughter now!

Meanwhile, Boba was trying to wake his twin from her trance. He tried clapping in front of her face, splashing water in her face, and even shouting. Nothing worked.

"Come on, Omega, you gotta get up." Boba begged, pulling his sister's hand to get her off the ground.

Boba hugged her to help her up, and that was when Omega gasped and started moving again.

"Boba? What happened?" Omega said.

"Omega! You're okay!" Boba smiled, hugging Omega tighter.

And he quickly realized something: Omega broke out of her trance after he hugged her. Hugging must break someone out of being frozen in fear by pesadilas.

There were a lot of pesadilas spreading all over the place, and they were all continuing to bring people's worst fears to life and freezing anyone they got to look them in the blood red eyes. And now Silvaria had Lamenta and was about to take Lamenta's necklace... until Omega blasted her with a ball of light.

"Ouch!" Silvaria hissed, feeling the bright light on her hand, which gave Lamenta time to fly away. "Grr! You will pay for that you little brat!"

Before Silvaria could blast them, the twins split!

Anakin fought off a pesadila that shifted into Tusken raiders that attempted to get to Shmi.

"I am not letting you take my mother again!" Anakin shouted angrily, swinging his lightsaber at the beasts.

But ironically, Anakin was feeling even more fear as he did so because it started to remind him of the time he'd murdered an entire village of Tusken Raiders the first time his mother had been taken. Still, he kept trying to protect his mother, but the pesadilas fed on his fear of losing his family again, like he'd been so close to so many times.

"Ani, don't let your fear get the best of you." Shmi said. "They're just illusions."

Anakin heard his mother say that just as he struck one more, which turned into a cloud of black smoke and disappeared once the light hit it.