Song of Love Power

Featured songs:

1. Excerpt of "Tik Tok" by Kesha

2. "Love Power" by Idina Menzel from Disenchanted

3. "Catchy Song" from the Lego Movie 2

Remix rushed out to look for his sister, and he found Carmine changed back to his normal look. He looked like he was just recovering from hitting his head.

"Carmine! Where's Magenta?" Remix asked, noting the room was a mess. "What happened in here?"

"Magenta got clavatized-agh!" Carmine winced and held his head. "She threw me against the wall and flew out of here on a silver treble clef."

"Are you okay?"

"Do I look okay?"

Remix helped Carmine to get to Gabby so she could kiss him and make him better. But, they had much bigger problems outside the palace.

Out in the town, Magenta, now Mare-Lody, was playing some of her K-Pop and J-Pop tunes. One of the most popular was called Ice Cream (Milkshake) (If you've watched Brooklyn 99, you may remember it from the Gina incident).

People seemed to like some of Mare-Lody's tunes, and some even danced to them.

"That's what I like to see." Mare-Lody smiled, doing some fancy moves. "You know you love me. You love my music."

But then, Mare-Lody stopped when she heard something.

Somewhere in the town, there was this fun place called Sing it Loud, a popular karaoke joint that opened just two months ago.

And today, some teenagers were singing their hearts out to some great pop songs/

Don't stop, make it pop
DJ, blow my speakers up
Tonight, I'ma fight
'Til we see the sunlight
Tick-tock on the clock
But the party don't stop, no
Oh, whoa, whoa-oh
Oh, whoa, whoa-oh

That was when Mare-Lody burst in and zapped the speakers, stopping the music, to the chagrin of the singers and the audience.

"Hey! We were singing there!" said one boy angrily.

"You dare to sing that garbage in my presence?" said Mare-Lody. "Do you know who I am?"

"I know that you're definitely gonna have to pay for that speaker you broke." said a worker.

Mare-Lody flew up on stage and pushed the teens off.

"I'm going to show you some real music."

But the patrons booed and threw things at her, yelling for her to get off the stage. That was when Mariverde contacted Mare-Lody again.

If they won't listen to your command, make them!

"Fine, you wanna play the hard way? Let's dance."

Mare-Lody played another song very loudly from her horn, and suddenly, people started dancing against their will as magical headphones appeared on their heads, playing nothing but Mare-Lody's music. The same thing started to happen everywhere Magenta flew. Any time someone listened to any other kind of music or did so much as sing a song, she cast her spell on them.

Kara rushed out to see what was happening and found so many people were basically being enslaved by music. Her coronation was the last thing on her mind now.

"I never would have imagined someone could use something as wonderful as music for evil." Kara told herself.

Kara sped right back to the palace to warn everyone what was happening.