Chapter 1 (THE FIRE🌅)

A/pov:sitting at the rooftop of the big mansion the three
girls were
Warning the man but things don't go so smooth do they

Y/n:Mr wang you know interfering in someone else's buisness is not good .(in a calm tone)
Yeji: of course give that boy back to us and we will have no trouble.
Wang:why should I listen to you my men captured that boy and there is no way I am giving him back. (He said with a devilish grin on his face)
Yeji:so you won't listen so easily huh (she chuckled sarcasticly)
(She pulled her gun out and pointed at wang).
Wang:you think I am afraid of you or your gun remember you are at my place and not a single leaf moves without my permission
You should leave or else my guard will throw you out ...or perhaps do you have intentions to stay here (he said with a smirk plastered on his face)
Y/n:pov/(hearing his words my hand balled into a fist but poor wang he didn't knew what's coming next)endpov.
Y/n:wang wang tchtch so poor of you that tommorow your family is gonna recive white flowers.
Wang:(looking at y/n with a confused gaze)what do you mean.
Y/n:nothing(with a small innocent smile)let's go girl we other things to do.(she said and start walking out of the mansion.
Out of the mansion:
Yeji:yah!y/n why did you left him like that do you saw what shit did he talked.
Y/n:chill girl it just a matter of time. (With a proud devilish smirk on her face)
Yeji:that smirk of yours doesn't give me good vibe ,tell me what you are think... (I was busy talking with y/n when I realized that ryujin is not with us )wait where it ryujin.
Y/n:hmm.oh ryujin is in the car don't worry.
Yeji:how I mean when she went in.
Y/n: slow down girl here you see this button (y/n said giving yeji a wrist watch )
Yeji:what's this now.
Y/n :count till ten ( she said waking backward).
Yeji: ok 1..2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9..10..what nothing happ.. boom(a loud thud was heard yeji turned around that the mansion of wang is on fire)
Yeji pov /
I counted till ten but nothing happend suddenly I heard a loud thud and saw that wang's mansion is on fire.my eyes were wide open.
End pov .
Y/n:yeji let's go sir it waiting for the boy.
Yeji:the boy but how?
Y/n: (opened the car door )see.
Yeji:what (with wide opened mouth).
Yeji: you are amazing y/n today I owe you your lunch.
Y/n:you sure do,now let's go.

Hello cuties this is the end of pt1 hope you like it don't forget to vote me a d comment which part you liked the most💜💜💜