Chapter8 (THE KIDNAP)

??:done escaping from me (smirking ).

Ynpov/

I was lost in his eyes when suddenly his deep voice made me get back to reality I looked at him and he was smirking. Before I could escaped he pinned me between the wall and him,I gasped at his sudden move in tried  to say something but I felt weak infront of him I have never been lIke this.I was looking at him weakly yet scaredly suddenly I felt a sting pain in neck and at the next moment everything blacked out.

Endpov.

Timeskip (at a basement ).

Ynpov. 

I opened my eyes and my head was paining like hell I was about to hold my head with my hand but suddenly I realized that my hands are tied ,wait what I am kidnapped wow Yn you are and agent and you got kidnapped by a normal gangster or killer.

(A pov:a big round of applause for you yn)

(Yn:shut up author I'didn't asked you)

Back to Yn pov

I looked around at the surrounding and the room was filled with dark and mysterious aura but still it wasn't new as I had always have the same aura around me suddenly I looked in front of me and found him the person who kidnapped me I decided to talk  my way cause escaping from here was not a big deal for me.

Endpov. 

??:done admiring. 

Yn:(sarcastic tone)admiring my foot who the hell admires a dungeon

??:(chuckling )acting bold huh ,look i am talking to you politely don't make me angry.

Yn:like I care for you mood (uninterested)

??:interesting  (coming closers to you).

Yn:(still fine)do you think I am scared of a small street killer who have some guard around him just to scare people .

??:(came closers to yn ear and  whispered )you think you know me but you haven't seen my dark side yet.

Yn:oh really then I would appreciate you telling me who you are (not scared at all).

Apov/the man was about to say something to you  but one of his guard came and whispered something in his ear  .

Guard :boss (whispering).

??:(looks at you)seems like someone bought you more time your lucky ,I will come back and tell you what  I am exactly. (Left).

Ynpov/

The man left from that basement and surprisingly he didn't even bothered to leave any guard there i freed my hands and legs in a minute and start walking upwards as I reached the door of the basement i heard familiar voices i opened the door in a bang cause I don't care who was sitting outside.

Endpov.

??pov.

I was busy talking with the guest suddenly the girl which I kidnapped opened the basement door with a bang and I don't know why but her expression changed in a minute as if she have seen some one unexpected. 

End pov.

Ynpov/

I saw team universe with that man I didn't think anything and decide to go to rm oppa but suddenly that man 's guards came and tried to grab me but did they know who they were messing up with.i smirked and one by one beat the shit out of all of them rm oppa was about to stand up and stop me but I signalled him not to stop me. 

Endpov. 

The fighting scene:-

(A/note:Just focus on the fighting scene cause the focus fighting video wasn't avalible)

??pov/

My guards came and tried to grab that girl but I was shocked when I saw that girl beated them very badly and the leader of team universe was sitting with me the girl signalled him something I was confused.

Endpov. 

Yn:hush (sitting on the couch)oppa what are you doing here ?

Rm:I should be the one asking you that what happen to your clothes and why are you fighting with them and what were you doing down there. 

Yn:long story i will explain later but first tell me what are you all doing in this killers house. 

Rm:killer who.(confused)

Yn:him (pointing towards that man)

Rm:oh he is not a killer yet lee know the mafia king and also the man we were here to meet.

Yn:what!

Lee know:Mr rm is she agent red?

Yn:do you have any problem. (Annoyed )

Rm:yn introduce yourself properly and beside don't fight you both as it will  cause chaos for living together. 

Lee know:she was the one acting bold I didn't did any thing. 

Yn:huff!oppa tell him don't annoy me or else. 

Lee know :or else.

Jin:ya you two stop fighting like kids now say sorry to eachother. 

Lee know and yn:ok fine sorry.

Jin:good.

Rm:so now if everything is settled let's rest and discuss the investigation we did today after wards.

Lee know :come you all can choose your rooms .

Timeskip.

Apov/everyone left to their respective rooms now only lee know and Yn were left as Yn was the last person to choose the room.

End pov. 

Yn:umm this room.

Lee know:ok go ahead and good night (in cold yet tired tone).

Yn:hmm goodnight.

(With that every body went to their rooms.)

Hello my lovely readers hope you all love this part I will give my best to show you the best of the story vote for me on wattpad and I will also try to publish next part as soon as possible 💜💜💜💜.