Chapter#27 (worried)

Yn:ah!why is it burning  (wincing in pain)

Otp:

Minho:Hello hyung how r u.

Rm:I am fine where's yn (worried).

Minho:umm ..she's here with me why what happened.

Rm:you guys went to Nazuki right i saw your story.

Minho:yes we did. 

Rm:what did you guys ate.

Minho:sea food.

Rm:did Yn also ate seafood. 

Minho:yeah hyung she did.

Rm:I knew it this girl dosent even care about her health. 

Minho:what are you taking about hyung I don't understand. 

Rm:minho check on Yn if she is fine or not she is allergic to seafood if the allergy goes worse than she might faint.

Minho:WHAT!hyung I will call you later bye.

(Hangs up call)

With that minho ran towards bathroom door knocking it twice and calling Yn name.Yn!(knock) You ok Yn! (Knock)

I was looking the scar in the mirror when  door was knocked minho was calling my name and asking me If I was okay I was so shocked cause he dont know that I have seafood allergy and I also didn't made any move to make him suspicious of me,thinking about it i covered the scar and opened the door.

Are you okay yn (holding Yn by arms)why didn't you told me you have seafood allergy and you also ate it do you know how dangerous it is you could have fainted if it had gothen worse.

Yn:w what who told you?                                                               Minho:rm hyung did .yn:I took my medicines and now I am fine see.minho:(massaging his temples)Yn. ......you have no idea how scared I was.

Yn:why we're you scared  (looking at minho)

Minho pov

Why was I scared!I I don't know .............I don't have an answer when I came to know that you have allergy and can suffer from it badly my whole world stopped .

End pov

Minho:I don't know.

Yn:(sigh)don't worry about me I am fine.

With that Yn went towards her bed laying down Yn looked at minho one last time and said"good night"and drifted to her dream land.

Let's sleep tommorow we have works to do

And minho also slept.

NEXT MORNING :

Minho was getting ready while Yn was checking her messages.

Yn:hmm. ...so many messages ,oh aunty also messaged let check.

Mrs lee:(voice message)hey Yn dear how are you how's that brat don't forget to send me your and minho pics when you get ready for party.bye take care.(voice message end)

Yn:(laughs softly)aunty is so caring aunty says right brat (chuckled )

Minho:yah don't ruin my mood right now . (Wearing his watch).

Yn:(voice message Mrs lee)annyeong aunty how are you yes we both are good and don't worry I will send you pics first .

 Minho:let's go have breakfast first my hyung's  are also about to arrive .

Yn:okay let's go i am really hungry. 

Minho:as usual. 

Yn:what do you mean huh.