Chapter#33▪Manifestation▪

Cheers!everybody raised a toast with proud gesture it was discernible that all of them seemed so propitious taking a sip of champane Yn said "well done everyone I am glad that no one is harmed " "me too"said rm .

"It was not easy and a risky plan but Yn your a genius" "well....you can say that yeji" everyone was cheering and talking (but my readers are curious to know why are they so happy let me tell you😉)

(At night of Christmas eve)

What!ryujin was shocked after knowing what her step mother wanted to do she fiercely walked towards her step mom and yelled at her"I DIDNT KNEW YOU WOULD CROSS YOU LIMITS!!"her step mom furiosly stood up and looked at yn "YOU BITCH-"before she could complete her sentence ryujin slapped her hard "dare to say anything to her and I am sure you won't be able to see tommorow's sun rise"realisation hit her mom and she looked at yn who was sitting as calm as nothing happened and on the other hand beside her she took a glance at minho who looked so angry that he won't even hesitate to kill her.

"I-I am so sorry I didn't mean to say you like that"she immediately bowed saying sorry and praying that she won't die today.

Minho kept staring at the women and "Guards!!"two men entered the living room "yes boss" "take this women out of my sight right now" 

The guards dragged her outside .ryujin was so angry but she realised what she came for "Yn. .."Yn looked at ryujin"yes what happened " "immediately opened the news channel " Yn took the remote and played the news.

"Another day another crime first murder and now kidnap the city is safe or not three women's have disappeared from the centre market it's been 2 hours and there is no trace of those three girls some said it was a man dressed in Santa clause outfit come let's talk to them.... hi dong-bin can you tell us what you saw"

"I was near the cafe looking for some Santa outfits for my tommorow show I went to the shop nearby when I entered the shop a person wearing Santa outfit bumped into me and he looked in a hurry he ran outside the shop and those girls ran after him I took my outfit and went out until I heard  some screams I looked at the right and no one was there but I saw something shining it was a hair clip I saw one of the girls wearing".

"See how girls are getting kidnap and police does not do anything we want justice where is the police we want answer "

Yn turned the tv off immediately stood up where everyone "they left from the back door with rm oppa" Yn looked at ryujin"I told you guys the plan right but the situation has changed shift to plan b" "bUT it's too risky ""don't worry call rm oppa and tell him to grab the walkietalkies and ammunition from headquarters I will check the backup "minho immediately went out and called someone" yes David go to centre market and make sure to clear the market ".

Yn went inside her room changed her outfit loaded her gun and furiosly went outside sitting inside the car minho drives at uneven speed reaching  at the center market Yn went towards suga ,suga placed his laptop on nearest table"look red according to the guy the girls disappeared just after 10 minutes they left the shop ."

"And since it's 2 hours the kidnapper might have taken them somewhere far"Yn said thinking intensely something popped up in her mind"show me the footage of the shop where the girls were last seen "suga immediately played the footage"here you go"

In the footage it could be seen that the girls were purchasing fake candy canes and boxes from shop when Yn saw something so she asked suga to rewind it"wait suga rewind it "seeing it Yn called taehyung. 

Taehyung arrived "yes red" "where is the witness who saw the three girls lastly "

"He is at the investigation room in near police station I send junkook there in case of need "Yn looked at her phone and said"it 2 and a half hour now let's go to the shop call rm oppa and meet me at the shop and suga.." looked at yn"yes red""stay here with jimin and yeji and control the situation "