chapter 2 (THE NIGHT MARE )

Y/npov/
Coming back home after a hectic day I took a bath and changed into some comfy clothes as I was not in a mood to make dinner so I ordered some pizza .
By the way I changed into this-

My dinner arrived I ate my dinner and watched some tv did my night routine and went to sleep

At midnight.:
Y/n dad :y/n run go!
Y/n:appa you come with me please i am scared.
Y/n dad :sweetie I am coming go.
Y/n:(started running ).
Man1:(pushed y/n on ground )huh you little brat (about to stab her)
Y/n:appa (screamed)(opened her eyes y/n dad lifelessly lying on the ground )appaa!(screamed painfully)appa wake up its not time to sleep appa (crying).
Man1: you (frustrated )now no one can save you .
Y/nmom:(hit Man1 from behind man 1 fainted)y/n baby run out of the house fast.
Y/n:mom please let's go to gather.
Y/n mom: yes let's go (about to go )
Man 2:do you think you can escape that easily .
Y/n mom: oh !my y/n never trust anyone run for your life run your brave that's how me and your appa raised you .
Y/n:(crying her heart out)eomma don't go please i can't live without you (crying more badly ).
A/pov:
Man 2 about grab y/n but y/n mom pushed her out of the house And immediately threw the bottle of carosine which was on the table and threw a lighter on the ground in a few minutes the house caught fire.
Y/n: appaa!eommaa! ( crying mess)
Y/n:( suddenly woke up)appa eomma !
Y/npov: I woke up breathing heavily sweat all over my face
Tears formed in my eyes recalling the past but I immediately wiped them off no y/n you are a strong girl your brave
With that I stood outside my bed and washed my face ,drank some water and sighed with that i went back to my sleep.

Next day:
Y/npov:I woke up and changed in some proper clothes
My clothes -

I wasn't much hungry so I grabbed a glass of orange juice with one scrambled egg ,and grabbed my bag leaving for my work

Ynpov/
Walking down the street there wasn't a lot of people as it was morning time.suddenly I heard a loud scream I turned around and saw the voice was coming from the alley I followed the scream and found a little girl and two tall people who were pointing gun at that girl my heart beated so fast recalling my past I came back to my senses as soon I again heard a scream and I saw the girl tried to run but the man grabbed her from her hair and threw her on ground pointing the gun again back at her.
Y/n:leave the girl (in a dominating and angry voice).
Man1:(looks at you )don't interfere in our matter leave if you don't want to die.
Y/n:(chuckled )in should be the one saying this to you.
Man2: oh I see acting brave huh,let's see where this brave Ness goes when I will kill you. (Coming towards you).
(Reached to you and about to pull you by you arm)
Y/n:(held his wrist tightly and banged his head on the nearest wall folding his hand on the back)you did a big mistake boy (smirking).
Man1:you! (Angry)(running towards you)about to punch you.
Y/n:(kicked his face and he landed on the ground )see told you but idiot like you won't understand.
(Man1 stood up about to bang the gun on your head but you sensed it and hit your elbow hard on his face)
Y/n:(I finished dealing with does punks then came, to the little girl and bent down to her level and said)are you okay sweetie (with a sweet smile).
Girl:I am fine (with a small smile).
Y/n:what's your name and why we're they killing you.
Girl:my name is taehe and I don't know who these people are they just came in the park where I was playing and took me some where.
Y/n:but why do you went with them when you don't knew them.?
Taehe:my aunty was with them but when I sat with her in the car I felt a sting pain on my arm and everything went black I opened my eyes and I was here in this alley.
Y/n:where are your parents.?
Taehe:(looking down)
Y/n pov:she was kind of nervous when I asked her about her parents)
Endpov
Y/n:taehe (softly calling )look at me (placing finger in her chin making her look at you)do you trust me?
Taehe:(she nodded )yes.
Y/n:then tell me where are your parents.
Taehe:my parents are no more (sobbed)they left me w when we were going to japan.
Y/npov:(listening her words my heart broked into pieces cause I know how it feels to see your parents die infront of you in such young age even i was 14 when my parents died and she is much more younger then me around 9 to 10 years old.
Y/n:( immediately hugging taehe consoling her)shh it's fine I am here shh.
Taehe:can I call you Noona.
Y/n:sure now let's go this place isn't safe.
Taehe:where?
Y/n:do you trust me ?
Taehe:yes Noona.
Y/n:then come with me (smiling).
Taehe: ok. (Smiling )

Hello cuties so this is end of part two hope you enjoyed it
If you love the story please vote me 💜💜💜💜and stay tuned for next part .