Chapter 16 (promise me)

Yn and minho are in the lounge and watching movie.

The movie:-(the villagers )

Timeskip  (after movie)

Minho :it was a really interesting movie.

Yn:yup,my choice is always right.

Minho :but why did you choosed mystry. 

Yn:it helps to clear the darkness made my assumptions. 

Minho:means ?

Yn:minho .... sometimes truth is infront of your eyes but you can't see it ,and to see it i always see these type movies I know they aren't real cases but still, like this movie the killer was always infront of their eyes but they let him go.

Minho:so you mean that the main person is between us and we don't know who.

Yn:exactly, look no one knew that we reached seoul for a mission ,and to hide   it every body left for  different cites to show that they are here for are event.

Minho:I don't understand  ,who knows that u are here for a mission.

Yn:I got a call.

Minho:what call.

Flashback (Yn in the car)

Otp

Yn:anniyeong ghashimika. 

Suga :hey red how r you.

Yn:good how are you and blue.

Suga:good,red ?

Yn:yes blue.

Suga:did you told anyone that we went to seoul for a serious mission.

Yn:no blue ,why is everything fine.

Suga:red ,someone told the head of Dae joon city about the mission now that sticky Ailen is asking everything and you know we can't reveal anything. 

Yn:ok I know the head I will close this trouble as soon as possible. 

Suga:that would be great ,ok then bye.

Yn:bye.

Flashback ends. 

Minho:that's strange cause no one in the team would discuss it.

Yn:that's true.

Minho:hmm,by the way rm oppa texted me to call him at the conference call at 12 of clock .

Yn:it's 11:45 let go to the office room.

Minho :yup let's go.

Timeskip  (after the meeting )

All the members of team universe decided to take a break for a 3 to 4 weeks on this case as the revelation of this case is not good ,and during this time period anyone can investigate secretly. 

Yn and minho were tired so they decided to go to sleep but Yn stop minho for a minute and said.

Yn:minho.

Minho:yes,do you need anything. 

Minho pov Seeing Yn tensed expression i understood something was bothering her. 

Yn:actually. ....

Minho:Yn Say it don't be stressed.

Yn:promise me that what I want to tell you no matter from where you get to know it you will belive me support me.

Minho:although Yn, as far in these days I spent with you  i  know that you won't do anything bad ,I promise to belive you support you, no matter what the situation is.

Hearing minho words Yn face light up and she cheerily said.

Yn:gamsamida! 

Minho:ok ok now go sleep or else you will get dark circles.

Yn:yah yah ,good night. 

Minho:good night. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TIMESKIP  (next morning )

Yn woke up early and left the mansion due to some work.

Ynpov

I texted minho that I will come home at after noon as I have to go somewhere .

Timeskip (at the place)

Yn entered the liVing room where a man around his 70s was sitting reading a book which says "situations  made you believe the scenario. 

Yn :annyeong haseyo sir.

??:(smiled)glad you came ,come have a seat.

Yn sat in front of him.

??:is everything going well

Yn:everything is going according to the plan.

HELLO CUTIES SORRY FOR UPLOADING THE CHAPTER LATE,DUE TO SOME REASON I DIDN'T UPLOADED NEW PART SO HERE YOU GO CHAPTER 16,💜💜💜💜

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ME AND COMMENT YOUR OPINION ON EACH CHAPTER I WOULD APPRECIATE YOUR KINDNESS BYE LOVE YOU ALL ♡