Chapter#36▪A fresh start▪

"Lee yn will you marry me"

Yn was silent the air was hitting both their faces 

Yn pov/

LIFE is strange where it makes me cry hard it gives me reasons to live all my life my loved ones were never with me they got hurt around me but.......... if life gives me another chance lets take it even if I might regret it later.

Endpov. 

"Yes I will marry you I will promise to stay beside you in every trial of life "(Yn nodded with tears of joy in her eyes)

Minho made yn wear the ring and stood up pulling Yn closers by her waist and deeply staring into her eyes minho said"your eyes told me that you love me but I wanted to hear it from you"yn looked at minho and said "I never said I love you"(in a teasing tone)"oh really"Yn nodded"then I should not force you for this marrige "minho backed from Yn going back to the born fire Yn chuckled and said"ok then I am also going to marry someone else "listening to this minho turned and pulled Yn into a kiss .

Their lips met Yn smiled in  between minho pulled her closer pouring all the love care in it after a long passionate kiss both pulled out breathing bit heavily Yn hugged minho placing her head on his chest"your mine only mine anyone who wants to marry you first have to kill me" "I love you yn said ""I love you too minho replied ".

Both were enjoying the movement looking at the beautiful view until jimin came with party popper and the rest of the members. 

Party popper burst!

Both turned around.

Jimin:see i told you .

Jk:yah you won here you go.

Jk gave jimin 50 dollars .

Minho:what's going on.

Minho was still hugging Yn with one hand and yn head was on his chest.

Jimin:we should be the one asking this.

Yn:oh that well me and minho are dating.

Jk:since when.

Yn:since now.

Here they were talking to yn and minho but Yn noticed that yeonjun and yeji were not there.

Yn:where's yeji and yeonjun. 

V:they went to put stuff in the car.

Yn:(chuckled )sure.

Rm:whats  to be sure about.

Yn:come with me.

With that they all went to the born fire area and yeji and yeonjun were not there Yn looked in the right direction and asked every one to silently come with her.

Yeji:everyone must be waiting let's go.

Yeonjun:relax let's stay for a while .

Yeji:why are you so romantic today.

Yeonjun:I am always but I get less chance to show it.

Yeji:well you can show it now.

Yeonjun:(kissed yeji ).

Yeji:(chuckled )now let's go before anyone comes.

Both turned to leave until they saw team universe standing .

Both got shocked .

Yeji:w-what are you guys doing g here .

Hobi:looking at a beautiful couple.