Chapter5/pt1/ (The trip)

finally the day came when I was shifting to seoul the place where I never wanted to go back because those memories which each part of that city held will never leave me once I get back.i took a deep breath and sat down waiting for team universe to come. 

Peep peep! 

Ynpov                                                                                                         I was in my thoughts until I heard a car horn I looked out of the window and saw everyone waiting for me I took my suit case and left the house .                                         Endpov                                                                                                     apov/                                                                                                         Yn sat in the front passenger seat beside rm ,Rm looked at Yn and smiled ,Yn just faked a smile and looked out of the window.                                                                                             Endpov 

Ynpov /I was looking out of the window admiring the beauty of nature suddenly I felt taehyung calling me so I immediately turned around .                                                           Endpov                                                                                                    yn:did you called me taehyung?                                                     Taehyung :yes where are you lost?                                              Yn :in the beauty of nature don't you see it.                             Taehyung :I see it but I am not interested.                               Yn :ya true why would you be interested in good things.   Taehyung :hey what do you mean huh.                                     Jimin:guys stop fighting, by the way Yn you are looking beautiful.    

Yn:ya jimin please don't start again  (trustfrustuated )                                                                                             Jk:stopp!please guys come to the main point.                       Yn:yah junkook don't shout you almost blew up my ear drums.                                                                                                       Jk:we are gonna stop in Daegu for lunch and also buy some snacks for road trip so grab you stuff we are almost there.                                                                                  Jin:and one more thing that we are gonna live in the hotel for 2 weeks as the person whom we were gonna live with is out of country.                                                                Yn:do you have the address, if yes then we can go and live there when he will come he will meet us.                         Rm:aniyo Yn he has things to tell us and his maid and guards we don't know how much loyal they are we can't trust anyone so let's wait until he comes back.                      Yn:huff ok.

Time skip in seoul                                                                                 ynpov /                                                                                                     Finally we reached seoul we were infront of a big hotel I looked at yeji who was busy in admiring the hotel aesthetic but here was me who was struggling with her life.                                                                                                              Endpov                                                                                                      yeji:Yn let's go in.                                                                                  Yn:hmm let's go.

HELLO CUTIES THIS IS END OF CHAPTER 5 PT 1 I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT PLEASE VOTE ME ON WATTPAD AND STAY TUNED FOR NEXT PART 💜💜💜I KNOW THIS PART IS VERY SHORT I AM SORRY FOR THAT AS IN SOME GLITCH IN MY ACCOUNT I COULD NOT WRITE IT FULL BUT DON'T WORRY CHAPTER 5 HAS 2 PARTS I WILL UPLOAD THE NEXT PART TOMMOROW.