Chapter 12 (executing the plan)

Yn:anniyeong ghashimika Choi mi-sun mida. 

Lee know :anniyeong ghashimika kang min joon mida. 

Saying this to each other with their fake identities both of them were ready to leave for itaewon with that both of them left. 

___________________________________________

(Timeskip )at itaewon (in university )

Minho pov/

We entered in the university  wearing a mask but I saw some girls and boys looking at me and yn and whispering something. 

Endpov.

Yn whispered in lee know ear after seeing the scenario infront of them.

Yn:what is making them all looking at us like that.

Minho :don't know .

??:hello are you new (a girl to minho).

Minho:yes .

??:I am yeri (in a seductive tone)pleasure to meet you.

Minho understood her actions after seeing her actions and way she talked.

Minho :not nice to meet you (in a normal tone).

Yn:(laughed )lets go min joon.

Lee know:hmm.

With that they both walked to the class and the professer asked bother of them to introduce them self yeji was in the same class looking at yn withe jealousy.

Yn:let's sit at the last.

Minho:you go it am coming. 

Yn:ok.

Yn went and sat on the last seat minho came back and walked towards his seat yeji saw him coming towards the row where she was sitting she immediately made space beside her settled her hair but minho passed beside her and sat with Yn. 

(Timeskip )at off time.

Ynpov 

It was finally off so every one was leaving I was taking my stuff out of the locker but suddenly I felt someone behind me so I pulled my hands away from the locker and banged! The locker was shut closed thank God I pulled my hands away or  my finger would have been crushe'd by now I looked at the person who closed it and I saw yeri.

Endpov. 

Yeri:this time you are lucky but if next time If I saw you near min joon then I am gonna kill you mi sun.

Yn:tchtch yeri have soneself respect your are fighting with me for just a boy .

Yeri:I have said what I wanna say you better stay way from  him he is mine.

Yn:I don't take orders and I am not scared of you.

Yeri:you! (About to punch yn).

But Yn got aside and her hand hit the locker very hard.

Yeri:ouch Aaa!.

Yn:infirmary is at the right better treat it (shouting from behind ).

Minho:where we're you I was waiting. 

Yn:nothing just dealing with a freak.

Minho looked behind Yn and saw yeri holding her hand and yelping in pain.

Minho:(chuckled)let's go.

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

Timeskip  (at the house )

Both reached the house it wasn't quite big but enough for 2 people to live.