Chapter 6 (The Investigation )

Apov/                                                                            

It's finally been one week ,team universe decided to investigate gangam region and jung region. As team univerise got divided into two teams, team Alpha and team Delta.                                                                                             (Endpov)

Rm:good morning everyone Hope you all slept well today we are gonna start the investigation and for that we have to divide  into two groups,as team Alpha will be leaded by me and will investigate in Jung region and team Delta will be lead by Yn and will investigate the gangam region. 

Jin:yah but which person is in which group.                         Rm:honey,moon,blue,shine,white and me will be in one group.                                                                                                 Yn:fox,shin,grey,black and me will be in one group.      Jhope:let's meet at the breakfast till then go get ready all.                                                                                                         (Everyone left)                                                                                 (in Yn room)    ynpov/                                                                     I came to my room and changed into some normal clothes making sure not to make an agent aura  around me .Endpov. 

My clothes -

Timeskip  (after breakfast everybody left for the investigation in the respective regions. )

Apov/everything was going well in Jung region but on the other hand in gangam region. )

In gangam region :-

Yn:don't act serious, scary and one more thing don't  (found jimin flirting with a girl)flirt with any one.

Jimin:(looks at angry yn)oh Yn hehe let's get to work yah you hyung stop being a lazy ass and let get to work.

V:(junkshooked)what did just happened?

Ryujin :guys wait wear this earpiece so we Can be in contact and this earpiece also has a tracking chip so no matter where you go it will find your  location.

Yn:good job ryujin.

Ynpov/

I was visiting the place where recently a murder happend which was near socheo district and I went inside the house of the victim a lady in her 40 's ,was standing in front of the big glass windown back facing me I called her out with respect. 

Endpov.

Yn:annyeong ghasseyo ajumma. 

(Ajumma tured around)

Ajumma :anniyeong who are you dear?

Ajumma pov/

I was standing in front of the window remembering my small son tae min a tear esacaped my eye .my thoughts were interrupted by a soft yet soothing voice I turned around to see who was it i saw a girl around 18 to 19 years old she looked sweet and nice I decide to ask her about who is she.

End pov

Yn:ajumma I am yn ,are you the mother of lee tae min. 

Ajumma:(sighed)yes are you a reporter or a person who is here to rip my wounds back again (tearing up)

Ynpov/

I asked ajumma about her son she beccame  sad again I know it's hard  but I am also helpless I have to ask her i saw her crying I immediately went to her and held her hands try to console her.

Endpov.

Yn:ajumma don't cry I promise you ,that you will get justice please don't cry.

Ajumma :(sobbed)ok honey I won't cry but who are you?

Yn:ajumma I am  Yn I am not a reporter but I am here to help you.

Ajumma:don't call me ajumma call me Mrs lee don't be formal.

Yn:ok (smiled).

Yn:so Mrs lee what exactly happened, cause I heard you saw the killer back. 

Mrslee:I was in my room when tae min came and said that he is going out with his friends I said ok after 2 hours I heard a loud scream from outside I came  in the liVing room and saw a person wearing black over coat and hat it was dark so I couldn't see his face and don't y tae min lying on the floor lifelessly. 

Yn:anything different which may differentiate him from others ?.

Mrs lee:anything else (thinking)yes one thing he was wearing a ring with a dragon stone .

Yn:dragon stone!thankyou so much Mrs lee I promise tae min will get justice and hope we meet again (leaving )and Mrs lee.

Mrslee :yes dear.

Yn:don't trust anyone and don't tell anyone about this investigation. 

Mrslee :don't worry dear I won't. 

Ynpov/

Leaving Mrs lee house I came near socheo district and called ryujin .

Otp

Ryujin:yes Yn. 

Yn:I have some worKS when you guys are done with your investigation go back and pin me the location of the person we are gonna meet today ok bye.

Ryujin:ok I will inform everyone bye.

Back to pov

I ended the call and walked towards my house or you can say my childhood house where the  memories I made with my parents were unforgettable I was in my thoughts when suddenly I heard something falling in one of the rooms I immediately went there cause after the fire incident socheo district officially called unresidential I entered the room from where the voice was coming from and saw.!

Hey  LOVELY  READERS  HOPE YOU LIKED THIS PART AND ARE ANXIOUS TO KNOW THAT WHAT DID YN SAW IN THAT ROOM SO TO KNOW THAT STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT PART TILL THEN BYEE   . 💜💜💜