Chapter#34▪for you▪

Dong bin ran towards yn with the pocket knife in his hand Yn looked at dongbin about to punch him before he could harm her but little did Yn know that someone was already ready to save her as soon as dong bin raised his hand to stab Yn someone came in between holding the knife causing his hand to bleed.

Yn eyes widened as she stepped forward to the person cause that person was none other than lee minho .

Yn:m-minho what have you done .

Yn kicked dongbin harshly and screamed. 

Yn:"take this bastard inside I am coming.

Yn's hands were trembling seeing minho's hand bleeding ."what happened "said minho having concern in his eyes Yn looked back at him and said.

Yn:what happened, you shouldn't have done did look how much it is bleeding come with me let me treat it it will get worse .

Yn was at the verge of crying cause it was hardfor her to bear  that the people close to her get hurt because of  her .

Minho:hey I will be fine you go investigate I will go with rm and get it treat.

Yn:no come i willl treat cause you got hurt because of me .

Minho:I didn't got hurt because of you .

Yn:just come.

Minho nodded and went with Yn. 

Timeskip: 

Yn banged her hand on the table yelling at dongbin. 

Yn:YOU BETTER TELL ME WHERE ARE THE GIRLS!

dongbin:i-i-i can't he w-will kill me .

Yn:who will kill you.

Dongbin:the person who told me to faint those girls. 

Y n:faint?you kidnapped them.

Dongbin:no no I didn't I just (sigh)I was just told to bring them near the alley and faint them and leave from  their. 

Yn:what? ?tell me everything. 

Dongbin:yesterday after noon i was at the threater when I got a call saying that I will get a lot of money if I do a work for him  in thought he was bluffing so as a proof he sent me 50 thousands dollars he sent he will give me 1 million dollars of i will do his work so I did as he's said.......I went to follow the girls I snatched her bag they ran behind me and I took them to the alley as soon as they came there i sprayed a spray on their mouth which cause them to faint I took the money and left .

Yn:anything else you remember. 

Dongbin:no.

Yn:taehyung take him away. 

Yn stood up thinking until the landline of police station started ringing Yn went and picked it up.

Yn:hello, city police station .

??:(chuckled )did you find the girls .

Yn:(smirked )I knew someone would call what do you want .

??:tick Tock tik tock time is flying and seems like your too chill.

Yn:WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT.

??:nothing much just ............YOU!

yn:why me.

???:just some unfinished buisness.

Yn:(sigh)ok where.

??:no not like this come at the same alley my man will take you and don't act clever or forget the girls.