Chapter 7 (memories)

Ynpov/

I entered the room and saw a squirell I smiled and bent down she got scared and banked off a little .I took her in my hand .

Endpov.

Yn:hello little one (looked at her mini figure)u have such a easy life u don't have to worry about anything. 

Apov

Putting the squirell down Yn  started to look around the room although the house was burned but some parts of it were still in better condition. 

Endpov.

Ynpov/

I was walking outside of the rooms but suddenly my foot budged with something and I saw a small bag I took the bag in my hands and there it was my lovely memories my pictures with mom and dad and Noona,  my secret diary everything with which I could cherish my memories with it  i sat  down in the corner of the room seeing all pictures .

End pov

Flashback 

Ynmom:Yn come here honey have your dinner please.

Yn:eomma (whining )I don't want to eat taekiboki  (pouting ).

Ynmom:but baby good girls eat every thing and you like taekiboki right.

Yn:yes I do but (pouting)I want to eat kimchi today.

Ynmom:ok let's do one thing eat this today I will make kimchi for you tommorow. 

Yn:no na eomma I wanna eat it now.

Ynmom:yn be a good girl  common eat. 

Yndad:what happened to my princess (holding Yn in his arms).

Yn:appa I want to eat kimchi (puppy eyes).

Yndad :so what's the problem in that let's go to my Yn'sat farvoite place and have kimchi.

Yn:appa!I love you (hugging him tightly )

Ynmom:ah these father daughter bond Iam jealous. (giggling )

Yn:eomma donthe be jealous come (hugging eomma also)now  let's go i am hungry.

Ynmom:ok call your sister first.

Yn:ok (running to Jessi room)Noona come na we are going out to eat.

Jessi:go I am coming. 

Yn:no na come with me pwease. (Puppy eyes)

Jessi:ok lets go.

Flash back ends

Yn:eomma I will eat everything but please come back please eomma (sobbing)

Bang!

Ynpov 

I was sobbing when I heard a gunshot noise I immediately stood up hide all the pics and followed the noise.I came out of my house wiped my tears and came to an abandont playground where I used to play in my childhood .the thing I saw didn't scared or surprised me at all a  ,man around 19 to 20 years old was holding a gun pointing towards a man infront of him the man said please forgive me I will never ever betray you again the man holding gun said tsk tsk such a pity betrayal and loyalty is only proved once and your once is gone then he shooted that man.he has point for killing him I decide to leave from there but that voiced called me.

End pov.

??:where do you think you are going. After seeing the whole seen. (in a stern voice).

Ynpov

Shit !I shouldn't have stayed here for long ok I have to act scared I can't blow my cover.at the count of 3 run.

End pov. 

Guard :hey you girl  sir asked you something .

Yn:ok 1 ..2..3 run (started running )

Guard:let's go catch her she have seen everything. (Running behind you).

Ynpov

I came and hid behind a big house  breathing heavily I was thanking my luck but my good luck doesn't last long and the person who shooted the other person came infront of me ,and dumb me I could just have fought him like a self defense a normal girl would have done but when i saw in his eyes i got lost in his eyes that I forget everything and got lost into his eyes.I came out of my thoughts when a dominant voice called me.

End pov. 

??:done trying to escape? (Smirking )

Hello readers hope you enjoyed this part and will love the next part as its my first story so please vote me and comment your view. 💜💜💜💜💜