Ch#32 ❄Christmas special❄ ♧EVE♧

Yn and minho came home but it was still a bit awakward for them

Yn and minho came home but it was still a bit awakward for them .

Half hour earlier:

Both came out after changing and got shocked because they both were wearing matchig outfits .

Present:

Minho got a call from his hyungs and he left to meet them and here was Yn watching people going with their children with lots of shopping bags the rain stopped the sky was clear ,

a drop of tear left Yn eye seeing all of it she decided to have some soup at the nearest cafe as she got drenched in rain earlier and got a bit flu.

Going out of the mansion she went to the cafe after having soup Yn also took soup a takeaway on her way she saw a little girl saying her dad to buy her a barbie doll which was in the display of the shop infront of her 

Yn saw the fathers face and could tell that he wasnt able to afford it so an idea popped up in yn's mind and she immediately went towards the girl and her father.

Yn:anniyeong ghashimika, wishing you merry Christmas in adVance. 

Girl:merry Christmas. (Smiled brightly)

Yn:so my company started a scheme the children who are wearing red today can buy anything and my company will pay for it sweetie do you want anything for Christmas. 

Girl:really. 

Yn:yes .

Girl:yahh  (happily)I want that doll unnie. 

Yn:sure come.

The girls father knew she wasn't from any company Yn looked at her father and his father thanked Yn ,Yn assured him and took the girl inside the shop.

Yn:get whatever you want.

Girl:ok.

Father:thank you. 

Yn:please don't mention it my company do it every year.

Father:are you really from any company.

Yn:yes I am.

Father :I am glad that people like you exist .

Girl:unnie I got a barbie doll and doll house .

Yn:come with me.

Yn took her to the clothing Section and bought her a beautiful Christmas dress.

After making a girl and her father's Christmas beautiful Yn went out of the shop until some one grabbed her long coat Yn turned around and said....

Yn:taehi! (Hugged her )

Taehe:unnie merry Christmas. 

Yn:merry Christmas to you to sweet heart who are you with here. 

Taehe:with kook.

Yn:kook? (Confused)whose kook.

Jk:hi yn.