chapter4 (THE MEETING)

Morning 7am:
Y/npov
I woke up freshened up did my morning routine and went to the kitchen for breakfast. I made my self some pancakes with a cup of coffee.i decided to wear something normal  a use the meeting will start at 10am and it too early to change in some meeting  clothes.
My clothes:

Lastly I wore my specs and left the house I decide to walk instead of driving as there was no hurry

Lastly I wore my specs and left the house I decide to walk instead of driving as there was no hurry .
Timeskip :(at hybe )
Yn pov :
I entered the lounge as usual and saw yoongi sleeping on one of the couches .I went near him and flicked his forehead hard.
Endpov.
Suga:ouchhhh!ya y/n
Y/n:are you here to sleep or work? (In a savage tone)
Suga:I do whatever my will.
Y/n:come with me to the data room.
Suga:why?
Y/n:cause I want data related to a case .
Suga: oh God no one let's me sleep (In a dramatic way)
Sugapov/
Y/n asked me to help her find data related to a case and I don't know why I felt she is puzzled so I decided to help her.
End pov.
(In the data room)
Y/n: I want all the data of the case in seocho district gangam region seoul the fire incident 2018.
Suga: ok wait a minute. (Finding the file)here,here you go.
Y/n:hmm (looking at the file)
Suga:yah at least say thankyou.
Y/n:hmm,oh yah thankyou. (Leaving the room)
Suga:strange.
Timeskip:(in y/n cabin)
Ynpov/I was looking at the series of events from when the event started and it was too strange cause the information that file held was enough to confuse and puzzle me.
(A/n y/n nothing is impossible for you)
(Y/n I know author but this one is different this case is not just a case it has chains with my life)
Back to the story:
Knock knock!
Y/n:come in. (Cold tone yet concentrate )
Ryujin :(entering in)y/n you called me?
Y/n: ah yes ryujin come have a seat.(pointing toward the seat infront of her)
Ryujin :what's the work?
Y/n:here have a look, in 2018 this youngest sibling  killing started only one event of this killing took place in 2018 and then in mid of 2019 then from 2020 till now .
Ryujin:that's a bit odd if the killer wanted to kill younger siblings then in 2018 after the lee family fire incident why did he stopped
And started again in mid of 2019.
Y/n:exactly! ...ok so listen to me carefully I want all the records of the area where these incidents happen and all biodata of the victims and survivors.
Ryujin : ok right away.
Y/n:how much time will it take?
Ryujin :it will be done till 2 pm .
Y/n: so after the meeting meet me in the projection room.
Ryujin:ok (looking at the clock)it's 9:45 am let's prepare for the meeting.
Y/n:hmm (nodding).
Ryujin  left
Ynpov
I went to change my clothes ,grabbed the case file and left for the meeting.
My clothes-

Timeskip 10am:(in the meeting room)Rmpov/Everyone reached the meeting room I looked at y/n at she looked a bit tensed suddenly she looked at me and I asked if everything ok and she shook her head saying she is ok but I know her very well she isn't...

Rmpov/
Everyone reached the meeting room I looked at y/n at she looked a bit tensed suddenly she looked at me and I asked if everything ok and she shook her head saying she is ok but I know her very well she isn't ok something is wrong.
End pov.
Meeting started:
Rm:good morning everyone Hope you all are good so this meeting is held for the new case of youngest sibling killing, some new special agent is among us so I would like you all to introduce yourself. (Settled back on the chair.)
Special agent : hello everyone iam agent fox from KSDA (korea special department agency )I am here to accompany you all in this youngest sibling killing case.
Apov/one by one every one started to introduced them self.
Rm: hi I am rm the leader of Hucsa  (hybe undercover special agents).
Jin:hi i am agent moon the undercover spy of hybe.
Suga:hi i am agent blue the   political affairs hacker of hybe.
Jhope:hi i am agent shine the shooter of hybe.
Jimin:hi i am agent black the cyber agent of hybe.
V:hi i am agent grey the  main fighter of hybe.
Yeji:hi i am agent honey the second main fighter of hybe.
Ryujin:hi i am agent shine the public hacker of hybe.
Y/n:hi i am agent red the professional under cover fighter and shooter.
(THE meeting started)
Ynpov/
Everybody was done with the introduction so we started the meeting I took a deep breath and started a meeting with all the clues a d information I had.
Apov/Skipping y/n presentation as the information was told in chapter 3.
Timeskip :
Yeonjun :the clues are to be noticed and I have a announcement too we all are shifting to seoul as per orders and made as a professional team of hype so we have 2 days to winde up from here .
Yeji:what's the team name.
Yeonjun :The universe.
(Meeting ended)
Ynpov/
The meeting ended I called ryujin to the projection room and saw rm oppa sitting there and I knew very well why was he here so I decided to pretend and not to puzzle him.
Endpov
Yn: oppa why are you here?
Rm:don't pretend you know why iam here.
Yn:(sighed )look oppa I am fin..
Rm:no your not (standing up from  the chair coming towards her holding her shoulder's )look i know something wrong so tell me.
Yn: oppa it's just the case wait I will explain once let ryujin come with the task I gave her.
Rm:hmm (went back to his seat).
Ryujin:y/n !
Yn:come tell me what you found.
Ryujin:(pairing the laptop with the projector)so as it is seen that the most cases of this killing is been found in  seoul and the most victims are of jung district.
Yn:any survivors?
Ryujin:yes there are two .
No1 Sana Minato Zaki

Have been tried to kill near han river in night when waking to home which is in Jung region but she used pepper spray and ran away

No2 kim Dae hyun

Been tried to kill when  she was going back from University to her home in gangam district but killer failed as she changed her route

Yn: oppa did you noticed something in 2018 till 2022 the killer did only one to two murder in a year but this year the killer killed more than 10 people, especially girls.
Ryujin:no y/n boys are also killed in the same rate as girl but their records are less as their pictures are a bit burnt in fire of 2023 January 10 .
Rm: so that means that the killer have any personal issues with younger sibling.
Yn:yes .
Ryujin :ok I gotta go agent fox asked me to call yeji as he needs yeji's help.
Yn: oppa what's the real name of agent fox.
Rm:choi yeonjun .
Yn:ok then I will take my leave bye .
Rm:bye and don't stress yourself.
Yn:(nodded with smile )yes oppa.

Hello readers so chapter4 ends here I hope you all like it don't forget to vote me and stay tuned for next part I will try  my best to upload daily💜💜💜💜