Chapter#37▪not just a case▪

Everybody got back to seoul and got busy in work as the case was closed so Yn had some new cases to handle .

Yn was sitting in her cabin which she just got as she shifted to the special crime branch she was so happy on her promotion as her life started to take a turn a good turn.

Yn:huff!all done thank god I didn't have much stuff to move , but .....there should be some decoration .

Suddenly Yn eyes widened as she placed her hand on her waist and said to herself .

Yn:wait did I just talked about decor I wasn't a person to do such stuff .....that's great lets go.

Yn:wait .

She dialed a number on her phone the bell rang for quite few seconds and someone attended the phone.

Minho:hello (in a cold tone)

Yn:hello minho where are you. 

As soon as minho heard yn's voice as he didn't saw the caller ID his eyes lit up and his tone changed from cold to sweet.

Minho:hello Yn how are you.

Yn:that's way to formal.

Minho:what. 

Yn:the way you talk.

Minho:why.

Yn:it's like you are taking to your friend. 

Minho:umm.......then how should I talk .

Yn:you can say hey ja.....

Yn stopped as what she was about to say as she cleared her throat  immediately. 

Yn:I am going to the decoration shop to buy some decoration items for my new cabin come join me.

Minho raises a brow. 

Minho:is that a order.

Yn:sure is (smiles).

Minho:yes mam on my way.

Yn:(chuckled )better not be late see you then byeee😊.

Minho:bye love you jagiya. 

Yn:hmm (realised)wait what hey listen.

Minho ended the call.

Yn pov

Jagiya. did -he-just-call-me-JAGIYA!

END POV

Yn :act normal.

She took a deep breath and started leaving her cabin.

Yn look:

Timeskip 

Timeskip 

Yn is at the reception of minho's office Yn reaches the receptionist who is on a call.

Yn:execuse me (polite tone)