Chapter#28 (party)

Entering the venue with lots of eyes over both of them both walked across the paparazzi's .

Minho :no need to act innocent be yourself.

Yn:I don't act I am always myself.

Minho:let me introduce you to my enemies and allies. 

Yn: allies(scoff)..........I thought a mafia king don't have allies just enemies .

Minho:madem I have allies cause I am the mafia king the boot lickers are around only for their reasons. 

Yn:oh well ......let's meet your so called allies.

Minho:sure do come.

With that minho wrapped his hand around yn'seemed waist and walked towards lucas.

Lucas:oh well well who do we have here lee know and .....

Lucas looked at yn with a lustfull gaze from head to toe and smirked.

Lucas:and a breathtaking taking beauty ms..

Yn:Yn. ..Yn lee. 

Lucas:it's pleasure to meet you Ms. Yn

Lucas forwarded his hand to handshake with Yn but minho shaked his hand with lucas .

Minho:come sweetheart let me introduce myself to the others.

Yn:sure.

After meeting everyone both of them settled on the vip seats and the event started.

John:good evening ladies and gentlemen and the day has come which you all have been waiting for today the underworld will have their new mafia king and queen so let start.

Linda:so first of all I would like to announce the new ranks of underworld selected by the higher ups.

John :mafia king 

Linda:the highest position no betrayal will be tolerated.

John:mafia queen.

Linda:same as mafia king.

John:and all ranks below these are same .

Linda:now I wouldlike to call Mr. Will to announce the result. 

John:ladies and gentlemen put your hands together for Mr will.

(Clapping echoed )

Mr will:good evening everyone as being the mafia king for 8 years in early my early 20s I am honoured to announce that the mafia king of the year 2023 is no other than lee.know.

(Clapping echoed )

Leeknow :looks like my luck is good today.

Yn:not your luck it's me a good luck charm.

With that minho stood up and went to the stage .

Lee know:it's an honour to become the mafia king for the second time .

Mr will:and for the mafia queen the result will be announced by the mafia king .

 Leeknow:well for the mafia queen no one is better than Yn lee my fiance.

I was shocked when minho announced me as the mafia queen I stood up and went to the stage 

(Timeskip )

Yn:why did you announced me as your mafia queen.

Leeknow:I will tell you when the right time comes.

Yn:but

Leeknow:call hobi hyung and other ask them what happened. 

Yn:excuse me .

Minho:excused.